Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ItsRalphy You also share your birthday with National Bugs Bunny Day. :D:D:D This is, indeed, an important day! :happy:
WOW esteemed company - need to find my own supertalent to match wonderwoman, and national bugs bunny day - who would have thought!
laughing.gif

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Yenta613 have started playing again after 3 year absents. Wondering if we could become friends again?

Hi All,

Thanks for the many gifts I am receiving. They are all very much appreciated.
However I am now receiving much more than I can gift back. In particular where a neighbour sends gifts from both their Main and Support accounts. (Not including Fuel Rings).

As a result I need to let you know that I will always send one gift in return but cannot promise more than one. Please feel free to send your extra gifts to others.
This affects @Arekkusu (Alex and Alex2), @Davescharf (3 Accounts), @Bob69bob (3 Accounts), @KingJJ (Kingjj and JJtest), @Narocc (Narocc, Narocc2, Narocc3), @Speed (Speed, 2, 3, 4), @SS1 (SS1, 2, 3, 4), @PhactorPhil (2 Accounts), @Pit1024 (2 Accounts).

Happy Flying,
Regards
Harcourt

Hi All,

However I am now receiving much more than I can gift back. In particular where a neighbour sends gifts from both their Main and Support accounts. (Not including Fuel Rings).

As a result I need to let you know that I will always send one gift in return but cannot promise more than one. Please feel free to send your extra gifts to others.
This affects @Arekkusu (Alex and Alex2), @Davescharf (3 Accounts), @Bob69bob (3 Accounts), @KingJJ (Kingjj and JJtest), @Narocc (Narocc, Narocc2, Narocc3), @Speed (Speed, 2, 3, 4), @SS1 (SS1, 2, 3, 4), @PhactorPhil (2 Accounts), @Pit1024 (2 Accounts).

Happy Flying,
Regards
Harcourt
Lol, my daily gifting is so time consuming, apart from a handful of specific short term tasks, I almost always only ever return what I get. If there’s anything left just before reset, then I just throw it around. There are 2 or 3 players who send from 4 accounts to me and if it’s late in the day and one of my accounts is tapped out, it becomes quite awkward :confused:.

Hi All,

Happy Flying,
Regards
Harcourt

@Harcourt No worries here. One is more than enough

Few hours and the event will finish well done and congratulation (y) for those who completed and good luck for those not completed next time.
Dont forget to spend your marshmallows and buy from the event store buildings not bonuses.
Click on the get reward for the daily competition.
Land your planes if you need your marshmallows to be counted and use them to buy from the store.
See you in the next event (y)

Hi All,

Happy Flying,
Regards
Harcourt
Don’t worry about it. You can only return to my main, KingJJ. I am sending you from other account since I have available spot for my gifting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom