Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 24, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

D

Deleted member 5399

Last edited by a moderator:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
It's time for my airport to crank up the lollipop production so any Sweet's Factory (Crucible, Glazing Machine, Screw Press, Tunnel Freezer) building items will be most appreciated....

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It's time for my airport to crank up the lollipop production so any Sweet's Factory (Crucible, Glazing Machine, Screw Press, Tunnel Freezer) building items will be most appreciated....

Ask and you shall receive - have just gifted crucible, will gift again tomorrow morning.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
siggy updated. 60 gifts away.

Special thanks for incoming building supplies. Nice to have coins be the limiting development factor rather than building supplies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 24th April 17.10pm GMT London)

My thanks to all my neighbours for gifts received throughout today. I have updated my signature page with my current gift needs. I have also finished gifting to my neighbours.

Have a really good week flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Thank you for all your gifts and I have tried to return them all. However as I was away for some 10 days I may have missed some. Please let me know if this was the case.

I finished the event in two of my games without using bonuses ! (Was it too easy ?).

My support game has reached level 75 and my fuel account level 71. I can now gift 3 of the 4 items needed for the pharma lab :)

The lower return rates from planetarium visits is going to have a substantial effect on the future development of my games. Everything will slow down and QL parties will become a thing of the past for most of us.

Happy Flying

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 5399

Sent requests to @KenDuckySmith (anf4 and anf5), @Raf (r3). @Dave (dave and dave2)
ANF4 and 5 doesn't have much right now but can include you in fuel rotation everyday on 4. Not much offerings on 5 but working my way up if everyone would stop ZZZzzz. I mean every neighbor sometimes. Close and reopen game and sometimes everyone wakes up. About to put ticket into GI. Not like I'm lol over run with neighbors.

Hi All,

Thank you for all your gifts and I have tried to return them all. However as I was away for some 10 days I may have missed some. Please let me know if this was the case.

I finished the event in two of my games without using bonuses ! (Was it too easy ?).

My support game has reached level 75 and my fuel account level 71. I can now gift 3 of the 4 items needed for the pharma lab :)

The lower return rates from planetarium visits is going to have a substantial effect on the future development of my games. Everything will slow down and QL parties will become a thing of the past for most of us.

Happy Flying

Regards
Harcourt
You've been of great help in gifting. What can I return.

Thanks

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Thanks all for the daily gifts. Returns are on their way, but I now am maintaining a waiting list, so if I didn't return today, you will be first tomorrow after alliance members. Ya'll are great neighbors and thank you for the gifts. You've made the game so much more enjoyable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom