Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - April 18th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi All
Back out of Hospital today and playing again until the next time.
Thanks to everybody who sent gifts while I was away, just sent out my 20 for today and will try and catch up over the next day or two.
Good to see you back Mike, hope all is okay and remember to rest :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Good morning everybody, gifts sent for today, thank you all for those received.
I have initiated a Blue launch as a warm up for tomorrows small item launch, you are free to join, there are some 700 free to contribute.

Happy Landings!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (08.45am GMT)

A reallly great mornings plunder brought in 26,400 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests, of which 11 were high valued resources. My 20 gifts for today, Thursday 21st April, were sent earlier on this morning. I'm hoping all my gifts got through.

My thanks for all of the gifts received, a full inbox of gifts. I've updated my signature.

@Leo97228 - sent third and final laser cutter
@WAMike - sent first DNDS
@PeterNL - sent first Motion Senor
@Rzuff - sent last Cooling Chamber

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Just to say that I have updated my signature to reflect changing in-flight needs. Have a short term problem with in-flight catering which all my current destinations need at the moment. I think I have made all my gift returns to date and I still have a few left over to return others sent to me today

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Good Morning from London (08.45am GMT)

A reallly great mornings plunder brought in 26,400 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests, of which 11 were high valued resources. My 20 gifts for today, Thursday 21st April, were sent earlier on this morning. I'm hoping all my gifts got through.

My thanks for all of the gifts received, a full inbox of gifts. I've updated my signature.

@Leo97228 - sent third and final laser cutter
@WAMike - sent first DNDS
@PeterNL - sent first Motion Senor
@Rzuff - sent last Cooling Chamber

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Must have been a good night for others as well - I got 17 space chests of which only two had low value items - normally I get around 10-12

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I have got fed up the last few weeks having to turn away supersonic visitors for lack of a suitable runway. A couple of days ago I bit the bullet and shelled out the 800,000 coins for a level 6 runway, since when I have seen hardly any supersonic jets at all. This convinces me even more that GI use sophisticated algorithms to encourage you to spend more! If the game were properly organised it wouldn't try to land aircraft in airports that lack a suitable runway!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
Guys, really sorry for delaying, I had to deal with GI about a time travelling issue. Now I'm back to game! :)

@RavenENTP
(#Raven.ITEMINEED ) – Thanks for Postal Drone. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC0) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC1) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Bob1977(3o0) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) –Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Cognac?
@w4mlhq8(Air Fire 217) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Perfume?
@Jake(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) - Thanks for Navigation Module. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Nav Module?
@Captain WH Rollins(Captain WH Rollins) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@cats are awesome(Cats – itemneeded) – Thanks for Navigation Module. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Cath(cath 1) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Bob1977(d751) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@davidsmith(gameradar2) – Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Eau de Toilette?
@Ispmark(Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Controller. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@wkndcmpr(SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Spare Wire. I sent you Spare Wire.Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Ispmark(Marko fuel/Spacesuit) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Paint. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@tanmaya mahapatra(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Altimeter. I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Vivke (Vivke) –Thanks for Jet Engine. I sent you Fuel(20).Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Wasted Eagle(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) – Thanks for Cooling Chamber. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Landing Lamp?

D

Deleted member 5399

Hi All
Back out of Hospital today and playing again until the next time.
Thanks to everybody who sent gifts while I was away, just sent out my 20 for today and will try and catch up over the next day or two.
Good to hear you are doing better @Mike47 .
I sometimes like taking tablet or laptop with me to hospital, but with the many hundreds; inpatients, outpatients, guests and others all vying for free WIFI, sometimes it's hard getting online, or even back online; trying to squeeze in there edgewise.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The twelveth green flight launch in this series takes place tomorrow, Friday 22nd April at 5.00pm GMT London time. The following website allows flyers to check time zones around the world - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

The launch will be open this time by @david smith and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full, whichever of the two takes place first. There will be plenty of time for flyers to come on board during this open window period.

If your planning on taking part I would ask you to be very careful and only use the following four small resource items - Small Fuel Tank (6 points - 30 minutes), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points - 2 hours), Explosive Bolt (24 points - 4 hours) and Solid Fuel (12 points - 2 hours). It is very easy to mis-click on the wrong resource and once clicked, can not be un-clicked, so please be careful.

The minimum opening investment is 54 - the number of times you return and invest more, during the launch, is of course up to you and depends on your resources and the time period for each small resource item. I would also ask flyers to limit themselves to one game account.

Once the flight has returned I will update and post the Flyers League Table, on Sunday 24th April. I wish all forum flyers the very best during this launch.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Posted: Thursday 21st April 2016 at 14.15pm GMT

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The twelveth green flight launch in this series takes place tomorrow, Friday 22nd April at 5.00pm GMT London time. The following website allows flyers to check time zones around the world - http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

The launch will be open this time by @david smith and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full, whichever of the two takes place first. There will be plenty of time for flyers to come on board during this open window period.

If your planning on taking part I would ask you to be very careful and only use the following four small resource items - Small Fuel Tank (6 points - 30 minutes), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points - 2 hours), Explosive Bolt (24 points - 4 hours) and Solid Fuel (12 points - 2 hours). It is very easy to mis-click on the wrong resource and once clicked, can not be un-clicked, so please be careful.

The minimum opening investment is 54 - the number of times you return and invest more, during the launch, is of course up to you and depends on your resources and the time period for each small resource item. I would also ask flyers to limit themselves to one game account.

Once the flight has returned I will update and post the Flyers League Table, on Sunday 24th April. I wish all forum flyers the very best during this launch.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Posted: Thursday 21st April 2016 at 14.15pm GMT
I'm hoping to open with gameradar2 will know in 12 hrs 54 mins when green lands, if not will open w/ gamerader. will post which game will open green launch

Last edited:

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Good to hear you are doing better @Mike47 .
I sometimes like taking tablet or laptop with me to hospital, but with the many hundreds; inpatients, outpatients, guests and others all vying for free WIFI, sometimes it's hard getting online, or even back online; trying to squeeze in there edgewise.

My local hospital has not got wifi for patients/visitors so not much help.
I can access the forum with my phone, but even if the hospital had wifi, both my phone and tablet are Android and I am playing on Windows PC.
Thanks for your comments.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Just the occasional message to let everyone know I am still alive!

If anyone can help, I need to get Control Tower level 7 - Airline Route Map, Headset, Walkie-Talkie and Monitor!

Thanks!!!

Hi @TbombToronto

I have sent you an invite. Please accept and input my code into your game.

I can send you two Airline Maps before my Terminal Upgrade finishes, starting from tomorrow.

Regards
Harcourt
Any chance you can send some my way, too? I'll be upgrading probably within the next couple of weeks, and these items are getting harder and harder to find! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom