Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Windows update problem

My desktop computer updated Windows overnight and now AC won't load. Is anyone else having this problem? It goes past the initial white GI screen, but just stays on the new AC splash screen loading!! I have tried rebooting the computer, but it didn't help. Also, the AC update worked fine until this latest Windows update!!🤮 Any solutions or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
My desktop computer updated Windows overnight and now AC won't load. Is anyone else having this problem? It goes past the initial white GI screen, but just stays on the new AC splash screen loading!! I have tried rebooting the computer, but it didn't help. Also, the AC update worked fine until this latest Windows update!!🤮 Any solutions or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

We have the latest 7.0 with the latest Windows on my fellow game designer's PC, we've just checked it and it works fine, so my best guess is taking a look at details of the latest Windows update (besides filing a ticket to our support team, of course).

Just saw someone on FB complaining about that

Женя

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dfpoi0w
Username
Юзвак
We have the latest 7.0 with the latest Windows on my fellow game designer's PC, we've just checked it and it works fine, so my best guess is taking a look at details of the latest Windows update (besides filing a ticket to our support team, of course).
Ivan, when will it be possible to add photos to those who play on Windows?

Please tell me most of the players that i speak to, when adding fuel from your gifts it goes straight to the fuel bar, this is good. Even if they have more than the limit on that bar

Mine since i updated both windows and Android, is not the case i try to take the fuel and it says i will lose this item. As you know i have been playing since the start of AC and i have never been limited. Many thanks for your comments

Please tell me most of the players that i speak to, when adding fuel from your gifts it goes straight to the fuel bar, this is good. Even if they have more than the limit on that bar

Mine since i updated both windows and Android, is not the case i try to take the fuel and it says i will lose this item. As you know i have been playing since the start of AC and i have never been limited. Many thanks for your comments
Just put all your stored f20 into the fuel bar, until you’re down to 99 or less. Then you’ll be able to accept those gifted f20, one by one.

Just put all your stored f20 into the fuel bar, until you’re down to 99 or less. Then you’ll be able to accept those gifted f20, one by one.

Ok thanks for that <<< seams sense, so shocked to be limited to 100 items, and to see such a change in the game

I have just been talking to my alliance on line and most of them when they except there fuel it by passes there warehouse straight to the fuel bar is this correct Free2Play ?
That is what happens, as long as you don’t have 100 f20 in warehouse.
So, 1. Get your f20 down to 99 or less in warehouse. 2. All f20 from gifts will go thereafter to fuel bar. 3. F20 from gift boxes (space boxes, mystery boxes...) go to warehouse.
So you also have to pay attention to warehouse levels and use some barrels as you approach the 100 barrier

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
My issue is the game loads OK but is incredibly frustrating to play as I get a popup telling me to upgrade airport city every few seconds. I have clicked on the upgrade button which takes me top the windows store which tells me I have the current version.

Top Bottom