Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special WINDOWS PLAYERS - Riding The Comet April 2021 Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20vf6ygln
Username
20vf6ygln
Have no update either, am using Windows 10, player code 20vf6yg1n

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
1619646018139.png

here is my screenshot

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20q7qxwuo
Username
AirChkBrax
As Windows players have not been able to take part in this event, the moderating team have come up with a special award just for you! (This was a @Husam suggestion)
See, when GI let's you down, we still have your back ;)

If, and only IF you are a Windows player, simply post below and we will award you with the special missing award!

We will be relying on honesty here, as it's very difficult to prove a negative. However, should we find anyone claiming to be a Windows player just to get this award when they are not - you will be banned from receiving any further awards on the forum. (We might also make you sit in the corner holding your head in shame as your lack of honesty)

So Windows players, get posting below and claim your award. Remember, AirportCityGame loves you :love:
I am a win10 player

Device
  1. Android
As Windows players have not been able to take part in this event, the moderating team have come up with a special award just for you! (This was a @Husam suggestion)

If, and only IF you are a Windows player, simply post below and we will award you with the special missing award!

We will be relying on honesty here, as it's very difficult to prove a negative. However, should we find anyone claiming to be a Windows player just to get this award when they are not - you will be banned from receiving any further awards on the forum. (We might also make you sit in the corner holding your head in shame as your lack of honesty)

So Windows players, get posting below and claim your award. Remember, AirportCityGame loves you :love:
I am the windows player
and my ID is 205thjypp

IMG_20210429_081225.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r1jac7z
Username
Pilot 1
windows player that still can't get free gifts for watching ads for 6 months now. When are they going to fix that problem. Seems like it's one problem after another for windows players.

Flyer

150+ Star Club
Knight Fliers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ANP76ZW
Username
Flyer-Items which I need

I am a Windows player too.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ifnhi8r
Username
Davira *item*

I'm another unfortunate windows player...
1619662267587.png

Thank you!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20mtt7re8
Username
MOSA 817
I'm a windows player.
Nickname: neqwa
friend code: 20mtt7re8

Thanks!

Attachments

• 321.PNG
    321.PNG
    4.6 MB · Views: 112
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20pz7ecr8
Username
Air Smilodon
Here to claim my ? Well I don't know. Windows 10 player . Was so much looking forward to this. My first space rocket ship event . AC code 20pz7ecr8. Thank you .Hoo Roo

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Orgulas De Brandebourg

Thanks, I am a PC user

Attachments

• profile.png
    profile.png
    398.4 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom