Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special WINDOWS PLAYERS - Riding The Comet April 2021 Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205zijnnk
Username
Pilot 205zijnnk
As Windows players have not been able to take part in this event, the moderating team have come up with a special award just for you! (This was a @Husam suggestion)
See, when GI let's you down, we still have your back ;)

If, and only IF you are a Windows player, simply post below and we will award you with the special missing award!

We will be relying on honesty here, as it's very difficult to prove a negative. However, should we find anyone claiming to be a Windows player just to get this award when they are not - you will be banned from receiving any further awards on the forum. (We might also make you sit in the corner holding your head in shame as your lack of honesty)

So Windows players, get posting below and claim your award. Remember, AirportCityGame loves you :love:
Hi I am Pilot205zijnnk I am a windows player. May I please get my award?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205zijnnk
Username
Pilot 205zijnnk
I am requesting my award for missing out on the Ride the Comet event because I am a Windows user. May I please receive an award?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205zijnnk
Username
Pilot 205zijnnk
Forgive me for not understanding everything about the game and thank you for the medal, but what is a medal? How do I access the medal? The medal that was granted to me for being a Windows user and not being able to play Ride the Comet. I did find it listed under my profile Airport City Awards but it is a picture of the Windows icon. Is that the big compensation for Windows users? Is there something I need to do?

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
Hello, I am also a pure Windows Player....

Attachments

• 1619721326304.png
    1619721326304.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 171
  • AC.jpg
    AC.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 115

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Forgive me for not understanding everything about the game and thank you for the medal, but what is a medal? How do I access the medal? The medal that was granted to me for being a Windows user and not being able to play Ride the Comet. I did find it listed under my profile Airport City Awards but it is a picture of the Windows icon. Is that the big compensation for Windows users? Is there something I need to do?
Just for Info for you, we are here only a Fan-Forum and have no direct connection to both the game or G! (the company behind the game). Here in the forum you can get those Medals when you complete all tasks of an event, just for fun and as an extra motivation to complete all. Those are in no way connected to the game or something else. As the event was't available for Windows the Administrator of this website and the Moderators had the idea to give Windows-Users also a chance for a Medal, and that is the one you got now.

And no, that is not the big Compensation, those will you get in game when G! roles those out to all affected players.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
205zijnnk
Username
Pilot 205zijnnk
Just for Info for you, we are here only a Fan-Forum and have no direct connection to both the game or G! (the company behind the game). Here in the forum you can get those Medals when you complete all tasks of an event, just for fun and as an extra motivation to complete all. Those are in no way connected to the game or something else. As the event was't available for Windows the Administrator of this website and the Moderators had the idea to give Windows-Users also a chance for a Medal, and that is the one you got now.

And no, that is not the big Compensation, those will you get in game when G! roles those out to all affected players.
Thank you for your information. That's all I was looking for is information. Did not mean to upset the fan forum. Just wanted information.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
I did earn the badge on Android through my support PLM3. Both PLM & PLM2 are both on a Windows computer. Can I get both?

I was thinking the badge might be the Riding the Comment badge, with a red circle and line through it, superimposed over it.

Blackbird

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fxs87m3
Username
BlackBird
Sadly, I am also very active windows 10 player and desperately waiting for an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom