Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Signature updated on needed items for Terminal Level 10 and Town Hall level 10 upgrade in !KB.
LOL Man this is some hard to obtain items. Despite the blankets I have, the fuel I've used, the numerous round trips and even attempted the use of the dice; hmm maybe throw in the spyglass too. However most drops from Caracas, still want me to protest, drop wireless compasses only, and Tortuga; well that is just another pirate adventure altogether. You know, steal gold from passing ships, drink Rum, wear a patch over me eye, and say aye aye captain, or walk the plank.
Aye, aye, just another adventure.
:jimlad::jimlad: sharks ahead don't walk the plank! :p

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Signature updated on needed items for Terminal Level 10 and Town Hall level 10 upgrade in !KB.
LOL Man this is some hard to obtain items. Despite the blankets I have, the fuel I've used, the numerous round trips and even attempted the use of the dice; hmm maybe throw in the spyglass too. However most drops from Caracas, still want me to protest, drop wireless compasses only, and Tortuga; well that is just another pirate adventure altogether. You know, steal gold from passing ships, drink Rum, wear a patch over me eye, and say aye aye captain, or walk the plank.
Aye, aye, just another adventure.
Hi @KenDuckySmith Just sent you ear plugs. I a

I'VE friend requests waiteing in gamerader2 and here is a list of all requests: @!Alex,@*613kidssparewre,@.sv,@Brasil,@Capt Bama, @Deigo,@Hola,@HS/fuelperfume,@HS2/FuelDeutyfree,@Meli3,@Mike04,@phonix,@PeterNL,@Rainer2,@RK,@Robster,@Rocky,Romeo,@sameulkn10,@SkyM2,@sophie,@steve26,@yetti,@tinwetari

I'VE friend requests waiteing in gamerader2 and here is a list of all requests: @!Alex,@*613kidssparewre,@.sv,@Brasil,@Capt Bama, @Deigo,@Hola,@HS/fuelperfume,@HS2/FuelDeutyfree,@Meli3,@Mike04,@phonix,@PeterNL,@Rainer2,@RK,@Robster,@Rocky,Romeo,@sameulkn10,@SkyM2,@sophie,@steve26,@yetti,@tinwetari
I have gamerader2 in my waiting list.
Cheers.
Robert

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
sent friend request from gamerader2
@david smith - I have both of your accounts in the waiting area.
@KenDuckySmith - I have !KB still in the waiting area.

I have you both in the waiting area of my second account.

Sending gifts on my second account and thank you all for your gifts. Need more neighbors from here on this account, please. Thank you

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl7qqxq
Username
uPaja
Username/Friend Code: wl7qqxp
In-Game Name: uPaja
Items Required: cooling chamber x3, archive box x2
Items I Can Send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Passengers (5), Fuel Catalysts, All-inclusive Bracelet, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Computer, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillation Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Yagi-Uda Antenna, TV Panels

Last edited:
@david smith - I have both of your accounts in the waiting area.
@KenDuckySmith - I have !KB still in the waiting area.

I have you both in the waiting area of my second account.

Sending gifts on my second account and thank you all for your gifts. Need more neighbors from here on this account, please. Thank you
i've mr K lev. 12, mr k lev. 33

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
I've been playing this game for a bit over a year now (almost exclusively on Android), and for the first time, every single one of my planes that returned needed repair :banghead:
Anyway, I really could use some calculators and whiteboards. Any takers?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom