Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - September 21st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
home now, I have been looking for this last weekend greenie code, have not found it yet, I am gone for 6 days and I had so many gifts from you guys that it will take forever to pay you all back! thanks a million.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
home now, I have been looking for this last weekend greenie code, have not found it yet, I am gone for 6 days and I had so many gifts from you guys that it will take forever to pay you all back! thanks a million.

It was nyt228, but it won't work now.

Welcome back.

D

Deleted member 5399

@uyetti Lol If you look at just around time you went on vacation, I'm the mastermind behind the plot. I told everyone to swamp you with gifts, like an overflowing mailbox when a vacationer forgets to tell PO they are away.
Go ahead, blame me:)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
@uyetti Lol If you look at just around time you went on vacation, I'm the mastermind behind the plot. I told everyone to swamp you with gifts, like an overflowing mailbox when a vacationer forgets to tell PO they are away.
Go ahead, blame me:)
yes, I did see that and it is perfume that you want from now on? LOL just kidding, feel free to swamp me with gifts anytime that you want!
3000 miles in a bouncing truck takes its toll on this old body.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Gifts have been sent out to everyone (I think). Started the second account with the hopes of being able to gift everyone better. Thought I had it all worked out. NOT. LOL. Going to take a little bit of time to get adjusted to it, so please be patient with the gifting you receive. Haven't forgotten anyone, just trying to make sure everyone is taken care of.

As always, thank you for those gifts that have been bestowed upon me, they are appreciated!

D

Deleted member 5399

@Cluck. We both lost the last challenge. your game crashed and didn't finish it and my game crashed and they set me back to level 50 instead of 55.
@uyetti, I can always trade perfume in duty free.
@WhatHappenedNow again my apologies for my slip of the wrist, hand and/or mouse in gifting.
@ all others, Gifts are out from both of my games, although I've been getting some PMs from people they aren't getting what I send.

D

Deleted member 5399

Signature updated on needed items for Terminal Level 10 and Town Hall level 10 upgrade in !KB.
LOL Man this is some hard to obtain items. Despite the blankets I have, the fuel I've used, the numerous round trips and even attempted the use of the dice; hmm maybe throw in the spyglass too. However most drops from Caracas, still want me to protest, drop wireless compasses only, and Tortuga; well that is just another pirate adventure altogether. You know, steal gold from passing ships, drink Rum, wear a patch over me eye, and say aye aye captain, or walk the plank.
Aye, aye, just another adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom