Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - November 16th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Okay, command decision on my part, and possibly unwarranted assumption of authority, but as it seems like our esteemed Event Coordinator has taken a well deserved day off. As the saying goes, "When the cats away, the mice will play" Sooooo, the way I figure it, today should henceforth be known as....

Event Coordinator Day!!!!
As anyone that has been on the forums for any time at all knows, @rocky is a very tireless player. He is always around, either launching a rocket, or helping someone else launch one, greeting new members and sending them invites, answering questions from people, both old and new and generally being a pretty good Frenglish speaking guy.

Let's all let our Event Coordinator know we all appreciate his efforts to stem the frustration tide with G! by creating the daily event for us all to have at least a little something to do until they actually do come up with an update / quest / etc.

Remember to send a gift to @rocky, AKA Rocketman, AKA Rocky Raccoon!!!! We thank sir for all of your efforts!!!!!

*** On a side note, at least .10 of every gift sent to @rocky will be put aside for @uyetti for a deposit on a place to live for when he tells his wife what he said he would above ***

Last edited:
@FredB and @cats are awesome ...invites sent

Thanks as always for the gifts!! Hope you all are enjoying what I've sent to you!! If you need anything off my list, please don't be afraid to ask!! I love to help out my fellow flyers!! I still need a few things to finish my Level 9 Control Tower...I still haven't found anyone with a infrared camera to gift...the trips to Oslo have only yielded me 2 so far, but patience is a virtue they say!!

Happy flying everyone!!

Thank you! I accepted your invite, I have fuel hoses and fuel 20 to spare. :)

Dear Flyers

I recently posted a question, in the Airport City Questions forum section, How Many Neighbours Do You Have? I would like to take this opportunity to thank those of you who took part and for the sharing of your information.

I was, in all honesty, amazed to discover the number of neighbours members have and the number of people waiting to become neighbours. While I understand why members would have so many neighbours, in terms of receiving multiple gifts, gifting to oneself, receiving help etc, I don't know how members possibly manage with such great numbers when gifting.

As for myself, I have almost 60 neighbours. Because of the 20 gifts per day limit I'm able to gift a neighbour once every 3 days. This is by no means perfect but it does breakdown well. I keep track, across a gifting week, with a colour coding system, one colour for every day of the week. This way I know who I'm gifting today and who I gifted yesterday. Although I can afford to take onboard a few more neighbours, I do believe its important to have a cut-off point, beyond which gifting becomes difficult, if not impossible.

Thanks once again for taking part. I really do appreciate it.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

This makes sense now. I have 75 neighbors (thanks to all of you :) ) and some of the people I send daily to only send back to me every 2-3 days. But now I have so many that I will be in that category!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
I pressed on one of those map things and used it. Problem is now I don't know where it is to send th0e flight there, any help would be appriciated.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I pressed on one of those map things and used it. Problem is now I don't know where it is to send th0e flight there, any help would be appriciated.

Was it a map from blue launches? Or one from excavations? If from Blue launches, the destination would show up in your normal flights area. if it's an excavation map, you'd have to look to see which destination isn't showing red around it, that means you have that map.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
It should be visible as the first possibility to fly to..before training flight at level 1.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

I've just finished sending out my 20 gifts for today to my neighbours, two of them are new to the forum. I've also updated my signature. Towards the end of this week I will upgrade my Control Tower to Level 6, purchase a new hangar and a new plane.

Thanks for all the gifts received.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom