Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 6th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Hello everyone and welcome to a new trading week. I was just going to let everyone know I will be going on vacation from July 7-16 so I might not be able to trade as much. I'm not for sure if were I'm going will even have internet. Since I'm going to be in a hotel at Yellowstone Park there should be connection, but I not holding my breath on it. So if anybody gets a message saying I haven't visited my airport in a while everyone will know what happened. Hopefully I will be able to check on my airport some thou.
@Kris
You might have access to the internet. Had a teacher from college who did two weeks there, and lol still taught her classes online. Although if I were in your place, I'd dislodge myself from the modern world and enjoy the scenery.

@Ten33go you are on the wait list for Meteor, please enter my code (wq8d7y4)
@uyetti you are on the wait list for Comet, please enter my code (wsst9a9)
@totm are you receiving the gifts from Comet?
@silviucu Meteor sent a neighbor request, please accept
Hi I have sent neighbour requests to both your accounts please feel free to accept.
I can gift daily if you wish.
Cheers.
Robert.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks to everyone for the gifts.

For those still pursuing the quest (I am almost there) I now have five gift shops if you need to visit those.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Hi everyone!!

I am back from Vacation and have sent out gifts from both accounts (was able to send 2 complete sets from WHN 40 gifts and around 25 from WHN2).

Thanks so much for all the gifts I received while I was offline on vacation! Special thanks to the ones who sent everyday I was gone (that was not expected, you guys are great!!).

I upgraded both games after gifting. I see that I had even more gifts that were hidden due to me not upgrading. So @Roshni Mistri, @yenta613 I will return those gifts in 24 hours when my gifts reset.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello all!
Have signature updated - another update will be later (when I'll get level 51).
Thanks 4 the gifts - I start replying for them.

At the moment I REALLY NEED WALL SPEAKERS.
If anyone has it - please reply...

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
All gifts sent out for today! Please let me know if I have missed you, or if you would like something other than what I'm sending you. :)

And as always, thank you very much for all of the incoming gifts, they are appreciated!

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hi everyone, both old and new board members, Thank you all for your gifts - I take care to reply to each of you with items you post in your nickname or signature. Recently I have updated my gifts list and now can send Patrol Drone | Postal Drone | Dryer | Motion Sensor | Hardness Tester | Tunnel Freezer | Fruit Lollipop | Earplugs to everyone who requests it.
And if I miss someone new at the board - feel free to add me or pm me. Have a good flying!
a24d774e1dcbc4c5a1469ee98197060f.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom