Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 6th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thank you to all for last weeks gifts. Much like SactoDave above, I'm trying to get mine reset to a better time and will start sending gifts in the morning. Looking forward to another week of trading!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wp80517
Username
totm_item req
Dear All

Thank you for all the gifts, with your help i have upgraded my terminal

Please send me more building items i have updated the signatures

regards

totm

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thank you for all the gifts everyone. Have a nice day! @totm you can add me as a neighbor if you like - or if you put your code into your signature, I and others can add you more easily.

D

Deleted member 5399

As is for me. Last night I ended up sending some gifts out around midnight.
Trying to get back into routine of; A: Daughter up, dressed, fed and off to school at 7:30. Back home, gift and visit, then on with my day.
Although my day is probably a lot less exciting as most of you. Disability does have its limitations.
So I often do online classes.

As is for me. Last night I ended up sending some gifts out around midnight.
Trying to get back into routine of; A: Daughter up, dressed, fed and off to school at 7:30. Back home, gift and visit, then on with my day.
Although my day is probably a lot less exciting as most of you. Disability does have its limitations.
So I often do online classes.
Maybe not exciting my friend, but certainly not easier.
I know what I'm talking.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Thanks for the gifts, I especially need flight items, and an occasional repair item. Things will be slower for me this week, I might be able to gift every day, I will try.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbdeq22
Username
silviucu
hi guys, how's everybody doing? everything ok? anybody have a motorcycle for sale? :D in Scotland

need some help finishing repair base, if anyone can help with items marked in red

great many thanks

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 48
Stars 65
Hearts 6

Items I can send: Fuel (3) Passengers (5) Fuel Catalyst All Inclusive Bracelet Imprinter Skin Care Products Paint Generator Travel Guide Landing Lamp Dispatch Console Sandbag Fuel (20) Powerful Radio
Transmitter Video Wall Spaceship Engine Security Camera Filled Candies Fuel Supply Aircraft Tire Calculator Copy Machine Fuel Additives Insulation Spaceship Launch Console Additional Radar Perfume Ergonomic Chair Spare Wire Stamp Passenger Seat Flight Catering Oscillating Beacon Weather Display Navigation Module Transmitter Fuel Hose Altimeter Spare Propeller Deicer Offset Gregorian Antenna TV Panels Wireless Compass Dryer Blanket Attitude Indicator Hardness tester Tunnel Freezer Fruit Lollipop Ear Plugs

Priority Items I Need:
Transmitter (3)

Last edited:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Morning all! Hope everyone had a Happy and safe 4th!

All gifts sent out - Please let mw know if I've missed you. I'm still trying to get used to gifting this way. :)

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Hello everyone and welcome to a new trading week. I was just going to let everyone know I will be going on vacation from July 7-16 so I might not be able to trade as much. I'm not for sure if were I'm going will even have internet. Since I'm going to be in a hotel at Yellowstone Park there should be connection, but I not holding my breath on it. So if anybody gets a message saying I haven't visited my airport in a while everyone will know what happened. Hopefully I will be able to check on my airport some thou.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Gifts sent out for today, thank you all again.....Hope mine meet your needs, if not let me know exactly what you need. I check the posts, but need change quickly! Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom