Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 20th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
ws3tr82
Username
nynoni
Hi All,

Sorry I haven't been on the forum, but I am going on vacation Saturday to the outer banks, Hopefully not to be eaten by sharks. Anyway I am hoping to take computer so I can stay involved with EricK's and my game. But I will have my two grandsons with me so might be busy..

Anyway I desperately need 4 calculators for my Baggage Hall. And 2 video boards for my stadium. I have 4 others waiting to be built but can't even get one done.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks much for all the gifts you send me. I will keep sending as well.

Maryann NY Noni :)

PS. Yenta- I have your 2nd game but couldn't find friend code for your first game, Please add me.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@m-bari Dear Mike,
The Horn antenna has landed at RAINER and not at RAINER2.
Please send the antenna to my second account.:)

Thanks, спасибо Rainer
Hello Rainer!
Sorry! I realy noticed my my mistake and immediately sent Antenna to Rainer2! But unfortunately you didn't got it!:(
So have a question. Did you get gifts from MikeO4 before that? I have sent its every day!

D

Deleted member 5399

@Dan Jansen
Yeah friend I noticed just how the monument is a wee bit small. It might get lost in my city. Think I'll place mine right next to the one stadium out of 20, I will keep, when challenge is about done.
Already getting tired of the socks, whistles, jerseys, scarfs, beerhats, etc jumping out all the time.
AHHH!! Can't take it anymore!!!
Although selling the stadiums yields 500 coins each so 15 is a good sale. Not sure what bungalows and villas fetch but will find out later.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Still haven't finished the event, my planes don't bring me anything, still need 1 mask, 1 drum and 2 hats to complete the 4 collections. Keep flying and hope to get them in time.
Hello!
Hope you solve this problem successfully!
I had the same problems at my Main Account! The one thing I needed was mask. While I was flying houses bring me 88 stadiums! Warehouse full of it!
I don't close the event and who knows how many stadiums I will have!:LOL:
BTW - I still need Event Items on my MileO3 and MikeO4 Accounts
Cheers,
Mike

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
I am new to this, here is my updated signature I will try and add some more of you to my neighbour list
welcome @Calum101,
Comet added you and meteor will add in a little while; please accept.

as a hint, I feel it is best not to send gifts at the same time as accepting the invite, wait a bit; the connections will work with less problems (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom