Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 20th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I will send Air Vent Filters from SDave and Flight Items or Duty Free from Tatsuo and Derby. Please don't feel the need to send to all my accounts everyday! Robot Lawnmowers for Derby are most important right now.
Thanks!

Thank you, appreciate it! Will keep sending RL's until you say otherwise to Derby.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I still have you in my waiting lists...I think you need to add my codes to make the connection complete.

For which accounts? I received about 400 coins for all of them I think. Let me know which ones and I'll try and add. I already sent an RL to Derby.

**Edit** - I reentered all your codes and received 100 coins for each. We should be connected. I take it you never received the RL I sent Derby?

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
For which accounts? I received about 400 coins for all of them I think. Let me know which ones and I'll try and add. I already sent an RL to Derby.

**Edit** - I reentered all your codes and received 100 coins for each. We should be connected. I take it you never received the RL I sent Derby?
@Ten33go - We should be all good to go now, I did not get your Robot Lawnmower, it will work next time! I am sending some gifts in a couple of hours, let's see if you get them

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
All gifts sent out for today. Those that didn't get any today, will get them tomorrow. Thank you for those gifts received, they are appreciated!

Signature is updated.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi friends. I experienced a computer problem (not related to AC game). I had possibly a virus. Anyway, a computer technician just re-set my computer back to factory setting, so of course, my game is back at level 1.

I have sent GI an email to get a code. Hopefully a code works in this type of scenario. Not GI's fault that I had the problem, so I hope they can still help me out. We will see. Until then I am off-line again. I hope it is not long!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi friends. I experienced a computer problem (not related to AC game). I had possibly a virus. Anyway, a computer technician just re-set my computer back to factory setting, so of course, my game is back at level 1.

I have sent GI an email to get a code. Hopefully a code works in this type of scenario. Not GI's fault that I had the problem, so I hope they can still help me out. We will see. Until then I am off-line again. I hope it is not long![/QUOTE
Crossing fingers for your game. Sometimes bad stuff happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom