Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 20th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for your gifts! I have sent mine out a little while ago, and I especially hope they all got through from my main account (as the game closed itself a couple minutes after sending. I have noticed the game closing itself more often recently, since the last update.)

I hope everyone has a good week!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Good morning friends and thanks for the gifts!
I have updated my signature - to make it better organized.

In case of event now I need only 4 Video boards...

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Thank you for your gifts! I have sent mine out a little while ago, and I especially hope they all got through from my main account (as the game closed itself a couple minutes after sending. I have noticed the game closing itself more often recently, since the last update.)

I hope everyone has a good week!
Hi Mike!
After one of such closings my Main Account earlier resets to level 1.
Nice that Support gave me Code quickly in this case!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Welcome to another week of flying! Thank you for all gifts received. I'm having all kinds of problems with storms, blackouts, Internet going out, etc. Will hopefully be able to respond with gifts in the morning!

Signature updated

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
Welcome to a new week of trading, I have sent out all my gifts I can today, and as always thank you for the gifts sent to me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
@WhatHappenedNow - You're welcome. I can send City Model and Robotic Lawnmowers too..

@Rainer - I have Off Set Gregorian antennas I can send you.

@Cluck - Welcome back.
@Ten33go - Please look for SDave, Tatsuo and Derby asking to be neighbors. I can send Air Vent Filters from SDave.
P.S. Derby could use some Robotic Lawnmowers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom