Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 20th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Rainer!
I have enough now Laser Levels for MikeO4.
Send MikeO4 please Laser Cutters from Rainer2. Need two as my Delta now stay in hangar for repair but I haven't Repair Base.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Mike,
Sorry read a little late. Laser Cutter is coming tomorrow.
Please send me from MikeO3 and O4 antennas for MCC3.

Thanks Rainer

Last edited:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Reached level 41! I have some new gifts available and my signature has been updated! Thank you for all of the received gifts, mine will be sent out in the morning.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
My gifts are sent!

Thanks for all that I have received!

PS - If you have sent me an invite, drop me a message so I know to accept. I have lots of outstanding invites.

D

Deleted member 5399

@m-bari , awaiting reply from MikeO4
@wkndcmpr Sky Marshall . I am awaiting reply
@Ten33go . I am awaiting reply.
As for others who accidentally delete a neighbor or lose one. The following message comes from forums at GI/road404.
As I had told yenta613, it might be the next millennium when a persons name rolls around again on the add list, so watch carefully.
  • I deleted my friend's invitation/my friend. Can I add him/her again?
    Each code can be input only once and if you removed your friend from your friends' list or your invitation to become friends was cancelled you can't add the same friend code again. In this case you can ask to enter your friend code or wait untill the player appears in the list of players which you can add (the list is formed randomly).

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have sent out gifts for today. I completed the soccer event, and to my surprise I'm not able to send out the Robotic Mower anymore, but I everyone needs event items I can still send in return.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Thank you for your gifts! I have sent mine out (a bit off my normal schedule as I am travelling this week.)

I have just finished the event on my main account but will not hit complete yet to work on getting more of the collection items. I'm looking for two flight drops to finish on Cyclone4.

I am looking for glazing machines to complete my Sweets Factory if anyone has those-hoping to start on Falcon flights in the near future. I am working towards building the MCC3 on Cyclone4 so I can use those antennas if you have them.

@Cluck : I hope you can get your game back promptly.

@Calum101 : Welcome to the forum. I have sent you invites for both my accounts; I can especially help with some of your building needs from my Cyclone4 account.

Thank you for your gifts! I have sent mine out (a bit off my normal schedule as I am travelling this week.)

I have just finished the event on my main account but will not hit complete yet to work on getting more of the collection items. I'm looking for two flight drops to finish on Cyclone4.

I am looking for glazing machines to complete my Sweets Factory if anyone has those-hoping to start on Falcon flights in the near future. I am working towards building the MCC3 on Cyclone4 so I can use those antennas if you have them.

@Cluck : I hope you can get your game back promptly.

@Calum101 : Welcome to the forum. I have sent you invites for both my accounts; I can especially help with some of your building needs from my Cyclone4 account.
Hi Mike, I hope you can soon end the event with your second account.

Thanks for the antenna. Will send you over the next few days also Antennten for MCC3.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks to everyone for all of the gifts. I apologize for not sending out NY over the last couple of days. I have had a bit of company and have been unable to get to the game very often.

This would go on for a few more days but I will try and get some out over that time period so sorry to those who have gifted me and not received anything back. I will be back on stream fairly soon.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hello all!
Gifted later than usual today - was lookin' 4 WiFi...
Thanks for all the gifts - it's very helpful!
Special THANKS to @WhatHappenedNow for Video boards!!!

Just started Blue launch - Welcome to join!
I will put stuff for one hour then rest is yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom