Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - July 13th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
ws3tr82
Username
nynoni
Thank you everyone for jumping into my game, and the gifts I will get the hang of this as quickly as possible. I was sending gifts by what was listed on your names but I will keep an eye on he forum as well. if you need anything I have just let me know..

Brasil- is sitting in my "awaiting reply" for a while now, if you send me friend code again I will delete and reenter.

Thanks again everyone have a great day.
MaryAnn (NYNoni)

D

Deleted member 5399

Thank you everyone for jumping into my game, and the gifts I will get the hang of this as quickly as possible. I was sending gifts by what was listed on your names but I will keep an eye on he forum as well. if you need anything I have just let me know..

Brasil- is sitting in my "awaiting reply" for a while now, if you send me friend code again I will delete and reenter.

Thanks again everyone have a great day.
MaryAnn (NYNoni)
@MaryAnn
Request sent

D

Deleted member 5399

@wkndcmpr AKA Sky Marshall
Thanks.
@ all others, thanks and two goal posts opens another stadium.
Don't forget I can send two lawnmowers to same person each day. tomorrow morning can gift again.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
@All friends, neighbors, and lol family.
Now I have been overwhelmed with stadiums.
So I need benches, video boards, goal posts, and lawnmowers, to open more stadiums. Thanks to the your generosity.
I will gladly overwhelm all who need lawnmowers, twice a day if you wish.
Thank you for your support.
I need multiple hotel items as well now, for the lower level hotels, disp shampoo, towels, do not disturb signs, etc.
built so much to finish this event, I maxed out my city's population quota.
****I have moved all Brazilian villas and huts, as well as stadiums to the front of town, where i had museums and such for easy access if needed.
Hi Ken! Please send me Robotic Lawnmowers. Needs a lot of as have 6 Stadiums under construction!
Thanks in advance!

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
I've sent out most of my gifts today. I pretty much sent Robotic Lawnmowers to people that had, "Stadium" or "Event" in their ID's...

I know several people are on vacation (Cluck, PeterNL) and some people are down (David Smith and Sky Marshall), so can help out with event item if you'd like.
Hi @Ten33go Please send me two Communications Antennas for MikeO4! Needs to complete MCC2.
Thanks in advance!
BTW It seems that planes began to break down more often and repair drops very seldom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom