Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - December 14th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I have write a message to SactoDave ,I wait his answer .SactoDave will take the Green in his shoulder if he is agree .The big team you are with him like starter will try to get a new big record in GREEN .
We will waiting the instructions of SactoDave and we will follow him !
@SactoDave we wait your instructions and tell to us when you will be ready to start your GREEN!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Tip of the Week

Please PM tips you have so I may include them in future postings.

**Interesting, deep level gifting stuff from cluck and m-bari:**​

Cluck: "Player 1 sends gift from slot 42, 43 or 47 gift to another player. The other player hits return. The gift that is returned will be any of Player 2's current, past or future gifts, depending on what level terminal, town hall or control tower that Player 1 needs items for."
For example (see my gift list below) A player who is looking for items to upgrade to terminal level 8 wants a router from me. They need to send me their slot 42 item (arcade machine, router, smart glass x-ray scanner) and I will hit the return button and they will receive a router.
This is my list that I know so far:
42.Terminal:Current: Information Sign - Past: Router - Future: Lie Detector
43. Town Hall:Current:3D Printer - Past: Fax, Podium - Future: Unknown
47. Control Tower:Current: Coffee Machine - Past: Headset, Laser Rangefinder - Future: T- Square (I think)

Mike: You receive in return the item that Player2 has in the same position.

Also it depends of the buildng level and the level of the Game (after lvl 46 you can receive buildings items including lvl 10).

For example:
  • MikeO4 sends you Smart Glass and receives Router
  • MikeO3 sends you Hand Dryer and receives Info Sign
  • MikeO sends you Doc Detector and receives Lie Detector

Thank you cluck and m-bari!

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
I would be glad to start for a Green Record, but there are many people that wanted to join the Blue Record launch but could not due to "invalid code" issues.

Idea: Let's figure out who has the most neighbors and let them be the starter.
Ok Sacto you have a good idea ! DavidSmith will be the starter for the GREEN ATTEMPT RECORD !
@david smith Are you ready to start one GREEN?

I would be glad to start for a Green Record, but there are many people that wanted to join the Blue Record launch but could not due to "invalid code" issues.

Idea: Let's figure out who has the most neighbors and let them be the starter.
KB & KB2 cant join Green launch because of that reason:(:cry:

To all: We need you to join us for attempting a RECORD in Green for the maximum players in a launch.

Join Gamerader by putting between 12 to 36 points max. until further instructions. The launch will stay open to give the chance to the players from a different time zone to join us.

PS THANKS ROCKY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom