Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 31st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
We interrupt this program for a special bulletin.......

Gifts have been received and sent out to all those on the neighbor list throughout Airport City....Reports are coming in expressing thanks for those items that have been sent.... And now for the weather...

Tonight's weather forecast, dark, with increasing lightness towards morning....

We now return you to your normally scheduled programming, already in progress.

Gifts have been received and sent out to all those on the neighbor list throughout Airport City....Reports are coming in expressing thanks for those items that have been sent.... And now for the weather...

Thanks for the forecast @Ten33go and congrats on being top poster.
Cheers.
Robert

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
Been a while since I have posted on here. Still sending out gifts whenever I can.... race season still in full force for me.

I have a lot of new items, let me know if you need these: Calibration Module, Crucible, Fruit Lollipop, Earplugs, VOIP Phone, Centrifuge, Blanket and Attitude Indicator.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thanks for the forecast @Ten33go and congrats on being top poster.
Cheers.
Robert

LOL, you're welcome for the weather. Just wonder how many people around here recognize what that is...

And thank you about top poster... Though I still haven't figured out if that means I'm just really friendly and try to be helpful, or if that makes me a loudmouth who never shuts up? :D

LOL, you're welcome for the weather. Just wonder how many people around here recognize what that is...

And thank you about top poster... Though I still haven't figured out if that means I'm just really friendly and try to be helpful, or if that makes me a loudmouth who never shuts up? :D
Hey @Ten33go I think it means you are naturally gregarious in other words an OK guy.
Cheers.
Robert

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL

Congrats with your trophy 'chatterbox' of the month ;)

Wow - so many gifts again, I can't return them all. Have given myself a couple of rules - no more than 2 a day to non forum members, leaving 18 for members - there are a couple who posted once, and never come back and I treat these as non forum members too. Neighbours with more than 1 game, I return a gift to the main game only, unless I have spares - which hasn't happened for a while! I can't start a second game, so am stuck with 20. I WILL return gifts in order received, just may not be the same day, please bear with me and if you want to bypass me today as I catch up, I understand!!!

Gang - you are the best, and congrats to our own chatterbox, @Ten33go

D

Deleted member 5399

My apologies for today September 1st.
First day of school for daughter/Payday/dinner/shopping/home late, 7PM already/very tired and feeling unwell.
All of this adds up to a very long day for me. Will try and gift tomorrow if you all can please wait a day.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ten33go
GRRRRRRrrr! You are just trying to beat my record in posts. I just know it! lol I'm just kiddin' ya

D

Deleted member 5399

BTW Second HDD comin tomorrow so after partitioning and installing 8.1 on it, !KB2 is slowly gonna come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom