Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - August 31st 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
(Please send pm for code, ty)
Username
Mr. K
Is duty free just a major pain in the arse or is it just me, but I can never find chocolate candies, who keeps eating them?
Duty Free is a pain the arse in opion. I can't stand it. Why do we need it for? I would rather Have a plane storage facility the this stupid duty free building. So no you are not the only one that thinks this way @Saralaraloola. LOLOL

I was eating mud pies with my son.......this is not chocolate on my face. :whistle:

Gifts out for the day as always thanks for those sent my way. :cool:
Oh surrrrre.@ Wired Parrott....lol

Happy Monday fellow flyers, Fly safe this week..NO STUNT FLYING

Doc
wyo03x8
Level 55
Stars 93
Hearts 7

Items I can send: Fuel (3) Passengers (5) Fuel Catalyst All Inclusive Bracelet Imprinter Skin Care

Products Paint Generator Travel Guide Landing Lamp Dispatch Console Sandbag Fuel (20)

Powerful Radio Transmitter Video Wall Spaceship Engine Security Camera Filled Candies Fuel

Supply Aircraft Tire Calculator Copy Machine Fuel Additives Insulation Spaceship Launch

Console Additional Radar Perfume Ergonomic Chair Spare Wire Stamp Passenger Seat Flight

Catering Oscillating Beacon Weather Display Navigation Module Transmitter Fuel Hose Altimeter

Spare Propeller Deicer Offset Gregorian Antenna TV Panels Mayor Portrait Wireless Compass

Dryer Blanket Attitude Indicator Hardness Tester Tunnel Freezer Fruit Lollipop Ear Plugs

Awww @Doc no stunt flying...geez there goes my fun. LOLOLOL

D

Deleted member 5399

Duty Free is a pain the arse in opion. I can't stand it. Why do we need it for? I would rather Have a plane storage facility the this stupid duty free building. So no you are not the only one that thinks this way @Saralaraloola. LOLOL

@Doc
My lifestyle doing stunts are well over. Although mine was racing boats.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Saralaraloola and @Mr. K - Duty free shops aren't a requirement, there an option. However, you may want to rethink your policy. Depending on what items you get from neighbors, collecting, etc., you can make anywhere from $600. / day to $1,000. every 2 days. So, if you figure you get these items, and you can start trading, that's some extra money that is generated for your other pursuits....:)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
@Ten33go - Yeah I see your point on the duty free..but I rather put my focus on other stuff....like requests, upgrading buildings and so on and so. :) But thanks for the advice.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Mr. K - Ahhh, but upgrading buildings costs money. There aren't too many businesses that you can get in this game that make you $500. - $600. per day. But understand everyone has their own way of doing things.

It's all good!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
why don't they give or have a building other duty free that would let collect that kind money per building. the game is hard enough. Would hurt GI to have a building put into the game? But not cost us an arm and leg and then some to get it. LOLOLOL

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
Mr. K
LOL... @Ten33go - I've been saving and saving and saving and it seems I can't get anywhere. I had to go and by the runway level 5 because the guest jumbo planes would be constantly trying to land. I don't like ignoring them or turn them away. LOL But I do understand......believe I understand completely. Coins are slow but for sure.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
Anybody know who has the control tower level 9 items I need the following items:Coffee machine 6, Infrared Camera 8, motion sensor 6 or if you did can I try to gift what I have and I may get what you could have gifted,
Thank you I do not like the gray spaced out in buildings and my darling son decided to press the up arrow a few to many times.
Hi!
Send what you have to MikeO3 and MikeO4 and we can see what you get in return!

D

Deleted member 5399

Sadly we cannot acquire some items needed for normal collections from neighbors, and mostly those we do get needed for repairs, keep our planes in the air, buildings or special quests.
Lot of fuel, earplugs and Lollipops into Anchorage, and even using Golden dice; still not even lol gold flakes from there. One has to collect items related to panning, or digging, and the goal is 5 time collection for a Golden High Rise. Gotta be something very, very special about that one I bet.
And on another note, I certainly hope everyone got gifts today. About halfway through my session suddenly Windows 10 flipped from internet into airplane mode. Surprisingly, the game warns us we cannot try to start a launch, go to the bank, or visit neighbors; that there is no internet connection, yet it continued to allow me to send gifts out, while still in airplane mode. Thus those from the letters Ro-Z may have gotten jilted, the short straw, nada.
My sincerest apologies if the answer is no.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Happy Flying this week folks!! Thanks as always for the gifts!! I really need flight catering for the next few weeks...I need to build up my stock again!! Have a great night!!

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Anybody know who has the control tower level 9 items I need the following items:Coffee machine 6, Infrared Camera 8, motion sensor 6 or if you did can I try to gift what I have and I may get what you could have gifted,
Thank you I do not like the gray spaced out in buildings and my darling son decided to press the up arrow a few to many times.
@yenta613

Kindly Please feel free to send particular gift and I will Hit Back ;)

Kindest Regards
Anubhav

please send archive box

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Thanks for all of the gifts. Thanks to all of your help I am now flying my falcon plane. Mind you I seem t be using up all of my ear plugs and fruit pops and all of my other flight items in my other flights. I have updated my signature - not sure how one can keep up with all the needs. But thanks again to everyone for all of the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom