Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows pc -Weekly Trading Thread- April 13, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Helpful Hint copied from @Anubhav Thanks buddy!
Spy Glass"This bonus increases the chance of quest item drop (both common and collectible) by 150% for 6 hours."
Quests are the icons that occasionally appear on the left side of the screen. Sometimes they are main quests, like the recent "The Great Game" and "Santa's Bad Day" quests. At times, there are subquests that appear that walk you step by step through the main quest. Using a Spy Glass bonus increases the chance of drops from flights that are part of these quests.
Dice
"This bonus doubles the chance of item drop from a flight (excluding quest and collectible items) for 6 hours."
If you fly to an Excavations destination trying to get a Map Chest drop, a Dice bonus will help. Or, if you fly to Iceland trying to get a Deicer drop, a Dice bonus will help.
Golden Dice
"Increases the chance of a collectible item drop from a flight (excluding quest items) by 150% for 6 hours."
Collectibles are items that appear in the Collections tab. I recently flew Giants to the five Tale of Bygone Years destinations -- Kyiv, Novgorod, Murom, Smolensk and Chernihiv -- to earn a Winter Palace. I used Golden Dice to increase my chances of drops of the items necessary to complete that collection. The bottom line was that when I used Golden Dice, I got an average of twice the drops that I got when I did not use Golden Dice.

Its Not My Hint.
i am Just a Inter-mediator.
All the Appreciation Goes To Our Wise Professional @greensmith
Thanks Tom
Cheers,
Anubhav
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Gifts sent, thanks for all that I received. I haven't had time to post large update last two days. Today's send was mostly Butterfly Nets. Hope all gifts are received.

BTW - WHN2 failed previous event (short 2 live fish). Not sure I am ready for another event already. On the positive side WHN2 has a good head start. Only 1 more flower needed and a bunch of butterflies. I think most of my nets have holes in them because the butterflies are hard to catch.

Last edited:
Gifts sent, thanks for all that I received. I haven't had time to post large update last two days. Today's send was mostly Butterfly Nets. Hope all gifts are received.

BTW - WHN2 fail previous event (short 2 live fish). Not sure I am ready for another event already. On the positive side WHN2 has a good head start. Only 1 more flower needed and a bunch of butterflies. I think most of my nets have holes in them because the butterflies are hard to catch.
For the flowers I need 3 Chrysanthemum.
They came last time very little.
When the butterflies I still need quite a lot.

Too bad it was not enough in the last event.

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
I have decided to not focus too much on the spring quest-after the time and effort as well as resources the Easter quest consumed (time, neighbor visits, greenies, etc.) for me. It was the first event I was able to complete and I appreciate the rewards for it, but I did enjoy the previous quest better, since it involved completing flights for part of the event. I'm going back to focusing more on my airport (upgrading planes and facilities, flights/excavations, etc.) and space launches (shifting my neighbor visits and some time towards launches) for now. I'll focus using event items towards the end of the event (since I have had the most success in event item drops on the last day of the event (triskelions and fish especially for me) and to have time separation after the previous couple of events)-I already have more than enough treadmills so I am good on that end. (I kind of wish that the butterfly nets that drop from guest planes could be used though.) I am more than happy to send items to help everyone towards completing the event. I'm about to start sending out gifts but may not finish till later today (allergy season is getting to me right now.)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Going to be away with no internet or WiFi for next two gifting periods. Will send out again on Sunday. Will catch up to all that have gifted me since my last gift send out then. Thank you for all your help

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
I sent mostly nets out to everyone who sent me a gift...

Please let me know if I sent you a net but you don't want one. I did a quick check of the thread to see, but not sure I got everyone/

@petey71 - sorry I slipped sending your gift today probably something you don't need.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for all the gifts, you are all so very helpfull.

Today mine are send to @rocky @Monica Peguero @strats @WAMike @.sv @Susi @WhatHappenedNow (both) @KenDuckySmith @HS72 (both) @Cluck @PeterNL @Nicks @Rainer @900 @ItsRalphy @Dan Jansen @TbombToronto and I think not from the forum @tehran airport @kapitan ela

I'll send most of you an event item, if you don't want it please let me know.
It's a pity that we can't send more than 20 gifts a day, tomorrow first on my list are the friends who I couldn't send anymore today.

@Wired Parrott : let you know when you're game is ok so I can send you a gift back

@Ronnie K : accepted your request and hope we are connected, do I delete the account on Tomatina?

@Pascal-Airport : accepted the invite and your in my friends list now, hope we are connected

Good luck all with the spring event

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)

Today mine are send to @rocky @Monica Peguero @strats @WAMike @.sv @Susi @WhatHappenedNow (both) @KenDuckySmith @HS72 (both) @Cluck @PeterNL @Nicks @Rainer @900 @ItsRalphy @Dan Jansen @TbombToronto and I think not from the forum @tehran airport @kapitan ela

It's a pity that we can't send more than 20 gifts a day, tomorrow first on my list are the friends who I couldn't send anymore today.

@Wired Parrott : let you know when you're game is ok so I can send you a gift back

@Ronnie K : accepted your request and hope we are connected, do I delete the account on Tomatina?

@Pascal-Airport : accepted the invite and your in my friends list now, hope we are connected

@Vivke Yesplease delete it

are you doing also the event?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)

@Vivke sent you fuel.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbiy0ba
Username
pp
I sent mostly nets out to everyone who sent me a gift...

Please let me know if I sent you a net but you don't want one. I did a quick check of the thread to see, but not sure I got everyone/

@petey71 - sorry I slipped sending your gift today probably something you don't need.

@Cluck No worries, everything comes handy sooner or later!

For some reason, i can't see the event -i can't gift nets or pruning shear and there's no flowers, butterflies or whatever in my neighborhood. But thats fine, i wasn't so excited on the easter event and i'll rather concentrate on collecting coins for flight catering facility or on my first space launch. So therefore, please don't send me any event items, there's nothing i can do with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom