Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Gifts are out.
@gwb Two days in a row you send me f20, I hit return because you have F20 in your name. Then I get to forum and see you need dispatcher consoles. I will try to remember tomorrow.

@Susi Put your needs in your signature so we know what building items to send you. Welcome!
@bjs No problem appreciate your help.

Vivke

350+ Star Club

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Almost got my cosmic fuel station...just 1 more robot tester needed!!

Signature updated!!

Thanks everyone for the gifts!!
I'm sorry Dan. I sent you a mistake. I have a robot tester. If you still need tomorrow I will send
@yenta613 - I'm gifting while my kids are around so I sent you a mistake too.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I think not from the forum: bompa, veltro, pilot9000
Veltro is a regular here: @Nicks - Veltro:

I also have bompa, and pilot9000. They must be guests here otherwise what is the chances we would both have them? Please join so we know what you need. Also bompa, and pilot9000 please add Game Name WHN2 - Friend Code - wt34bz6 and I can gift you more often.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Sorr
I can't commit to sending 2 items per day. Too many good neighbors on WHN account. Just gift WHN and I will return a gift on WHN2.

It is always good to be neighbors for joining lanches and I will help out for sure if you have a special need from either account (like a non-common building item).
Sorry, I'm not on the ball today. Missed that you don't need perfume anymore. Will update my list.

Device
  1. Android

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 81
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Thanks for the gifts. Mine are out for today.
@SactoDave I will delete. Can you send me an invite. Don't think it will work but we can try. Really strange why it would show up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom