Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Rainer
Suppose you are of level 10,
i am of level 40 then i can send you flight cater to you even your level does not allow.
i know flight cater unlocks at level 20.
but it is new in this valentines update.
anyone can receive anything........:D:p:D:p:D:p

@Cluck I accepted your invite. You should post when sending those I almost deleted your request but saw the name and thought it looked familiar. I only have neighbors from this forum I just delete all the random ones that show up. I almost have 20 from this site now only have a couple more randoms to delete.
Already have sent my limit today I will get you and @Ajay tommorow when gifts reset.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcp7sxe
Username
Aj
@Cluck I accepted your invite. You should post when sending those I almost deleted your request but saw the name and thought it looked familiar. I only have neighbors from this forum I just delete all the random ones that show up. I almost have 20 from this site now only have a couple more randoms to delete.
Already have sent my limit today I will get you and @Ajay tommorow when gifts reset.

Thank u @Cluck .. Sorry for not reminind.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Gifts are out - thanks everyone! Fun night last night. Sent out about 16 and had to take a break. When I came back a few hours later I got to give 20 more!

@ItsRalphy I did a REturn to you on the whiskey you sent to see if that changed with the new gifting rules as well. Let me know what you received from me tonight.

First failed launch last night. Jumped in with neighbor Celeste (4th time) right before bed and just threw in 100 points. When I got up this morning the launch had failed with 1560 points! I felt bad for her as she lost over 1400 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom