Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - weekend so back playing again. Managed to gift most nights in the week - hate to miss any! - but my game had a reset again Wednesday, so my gifting list has completely changed. Apologies as I lost Fuel 20 this time, so for the last 2 days have been sending duty free items. My sig is updated, and I will go through the last few days posts to see what everyone needs ready for gifting for the next week!

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Is anyone have neighbor named *Gandalf Sky Cap Or aaa triple fanta Or Major tom
He/She is very annoying player always got top positions in space rankings all time.
Sometimes he/she is on level 33 and sometimes it shows level 40.
Little bit confused.
@bjs You mentioned before that the above neighbor is in your friend list.
Can you send me Screenshot of the airport of above neighbor.
Thanks.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hi All,
A quick notes to my QL Party:-
  • there is 4-5 QL bonus is involved.(2x is mine)
  • Launch will be of 0.8 seconds approx.
  • Anyone can take any place prior informing me before.
  • If no one makes point in 3-4 min,i will start making points.
  • I want minimum 50 launches each day irrespective of the positions.
Any other queries please TAG or PM me.:)
Last but not least my aim is to get 1st positions in world map in green and blue only.
Yipeee!!!!! Well known member of the forum.
Play N Enjoy AC
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi - @Rainer - I know, but I keep on playing! - we must be amongst the longest members in this forum!
@bjs - the whiskey you sent arrived as skin care products
@Ajay - hopefully we are connected, but the aj that sent me an invite was level 40? - maybe there are two games with the same name! Have sent you an invite anyway and we will see
@Cluck - no optical systems after my game restarted, but can send solar cells

ItsRalphy!

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I completed the Valentines quest. The reward was a Chocolate Factory (130 Coins/4 hour +20 Pop, 0 Elec size is 2x2). It was sure hard getting those flowers collected. I completed it without any cash. I have spent $0 on this game and got max level in 3 months. The flights to Verona drop a lot more bears than the lower level flights, sometimes multiple per flight. My WHN2 account doesn't have that flight so doesn't look like I will be able to complete the quest on that account.

Thanks for all the gifts!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2

@Allister ( ) Sent
@bjs ( flight catering ) sent flight catering, *flight catering
@cward - Chuck ( Catering ) Sent flight catering, *Filled Candies
@Cluck ( catering ) Sent Optical system, *Filled candies
@Comet18 ( Hose ) Sent Nav. Module, *flight catering
@GiftXchange: ( prop ) Sent Fuel20, *FUEL20
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( flt catering ) Sent Fuel20 , *fuel20
@gwb ( Why Gold B. ) Sent Fuel20 , *fuel20
@highlander: ( ) Sent Fuel20
@Monica Peguero Hola! ( Wht Gold B. ) Sent Oscillating beacon , *spare wire
@kaciepup: ( ) Sent Pearl Earrings, *perfume (( Thanks, I am good on consoles now!! ))
@mel Meli3 ( ) Sent
@myrddyn ( ) sent smoke det., *spaceship launch console
@Rainer ( beacon ) Sent Pearl earring,, *Filled Candies
@sanjeev: ( ) Sent (( What Happened to you? I can't access your profile. ))
@MsScarlet1957 Scarlet - Waiting
@Steve26 ( Wht Gold B. ) Sent Optical System, *spaceship launch console
@strats: ( Wht Gold B. ) Sent Filled Candies, *Filled Candie
@uschu ( ) Sent
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@Nicks - Veltro: ( catering ) Sent prop, *Filled Candie
@Vivke ( ) Sent *landing lamp
@Wired Parrott ( prop ) Fuel Hose, *Fuel Hose
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( Flt Catering ) Sent Fuel Hose, *Fuel Hose
@yenta613: ( ) Sent Fuel Hose , *Fuel Hose

?David ( prop ) Sent prop
?Anderl ( )

@Dean -Pez ( ) Waiting..
@CptDav: ( ) Waiting..
@Anubhav Jain ( prop ) Sent spare wire, *spare wire

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Ajay
Yesterday you were of level 12 and today i see you AT level 40.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
also everything in your airport is upgraded.o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
You have little land till Yesterday now you have very huge expansion.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Screenshot (61).png

Can you Explain me how ??????????????:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

Reactions: bjs

Steve26

150+ Star Club
I completed the Valentines quest. The reward was a Chocolate Factory (130 Coins/4 hour +20 Pop, 0 Elec size is 2x2). It was sure hard getting those flowers collected. I completed it without any cash. I have spent $0 on this game and got max level in 3 months. The flights to Verona drop a lot more bears than the lower level flights, sometimes multiple per flight.

@WhatHappenedNow Very impressive(y). I have also spent $zero but cannot say the same about £.

Agree with the Verona flights - at least half my bears came from there (despite sending the fewest number of flights of the four destinations I flew to), including four from a flight that landed whilst I had a Spy Glass bonus activated (after I obtained the required bear to "complete" the quest with the previous flight that landed). Have to confess to buying boxes of pruning shears to obtain flowers though but very :) at moment.

Anyway, have sent out today's gifts. Many thanks for those received(y):)

Steve

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
@Anubhav Jain Congrats on the forum accomplishment! aaa/Gandalf not in my neighbors or awaiting list. Good observation on Ajay. At first I thought he took advantage of the bank offer and spent big $$$ but it would take HUGE $$$ to fly that much for stars required and I don't see Ajay on any top 100. Perhaps had issue that GI just fixed restoring former achievements?

It will be interesting to hear from @Ajay

@ItsRalphy thanks for the info, I was wondering but since I don't have whiskey it substituted as always so that hasn't changed with the upgrade.

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Hi - @Rainer - I know, but I keep on playing! - we must be amongst the longest members in this forum!
@bjs - the whiskey you sent arrived as skin care products
@Ajay - hopefully we are connected, but the aj that sent me an invite was level 40? - maybe there are two games with the same name! Have sent you an invite anyway and we will see
@Cluck - no optical systems after my game restarted, but can send solar cells
ItsRalphy!

Thanks @ItsRalphy . I am set with optical systems anyway and need solar cells!!!! Perfect - well not so perfect for you?? Your game restarted? Mine did too but I got it back by restoring my computer to a previous point. I lost airport banknotes and any progress I had made in the previous 34 hours but at least it wasn't a total loss.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
How much time is left and who needs specific help to achieve it????

There is 1day 2hours left (as of noon CST).
How can you help someone? My WHN2 account needs help with 2 more flowers (Tulip and Rose) and 3 bears (1 Bouquet, and 2 Love). But don't see how anyone could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom