Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
I have had a glitch in my game today. I lost all seven of my gold tokens and 91 silver ones. As well I am not getting any credit for the flights I have gone on today. I have submitted a request to support - no response yet.

My gifts have been slow today so I am not sure if I am receiving them. I also sent out a number of gifts today - not sure if you got them. I have gifted to the following:

@Cluck @cward @giftX @gwb @hola! @ItsRalphy @kcpup @PeterNL @Rainer. @Steve26 @WHN. @Wired Parrott @Nicks

I have received gifts today from the following:

@Cluck @cward. @PeterNL. @Wired Parrott. @Nicks

So if you are missing from either list please let me know,.

I also will not make the Valentine's collection. I was able to do everything but collect two tulips. I am not going to buy the shears to make it happen and unless I get a miracle tomorrow I will miss out. I was only able to get one tulip during the quest but it is what it is. Congrats to all of you who got it done!

Thanks for the gifts and I hope my game gets sorted soon.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Anubhav Jain Congrats on the forum accomplishment! aaa/Gandalf not in my neighbors or awaiting list. Good observation on Ajay. At first I thought he took advantage of the bank offer and spent big $$$ but it would take HUGE $$$ to fly that much for stars required and I don't see Ajay on any top 100. Perhaps had issue that GI just fixed restoring former achievements?

It will be interesting to hear from @Ajay

@ItsRalphy thanks for the info, I was wondering but since I don't have whiskey it substituted as always so that hasn't changed with the upgrade.
He(@Ajay ) dont took advantage of bank offer.
I am damn sure.:sneaky:
Just i stop purchasing greenies after 3 times.Oh my bank balance:greedy::greedy:
Opps i am not a son of Bill gates.:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
but wanted the entire kingdom of bill gates.
Then i would definitely Purchase the Game insight co.:LOL::D:p:ROFLMAO:(developer of AC Also.)
Thanks.
@Ajay
Please clear the confusion.:cool:

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2:

@Allister ( ) Sent
@bjs ( flight catering ) sent flight catering, *fuel20
@cward - Chuck ( Catering ) Sent flight catering, *Filled Candies
@Cluck ( catering ) Sent Spare Wire, *Filled candies
@Comet18 ( Hose ) Sent Nav. Module, *flight catering
@GiftXchange: ( prop ) Sent Fuel20, *FUEL20
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( ) Sent Fuel20 , *fuel20
@gwb ( ) Sent
@highlander: ( Fuel20 2x) Sent Fuel20
@Monica Peguero Hola! ( ) Sent Flight Catering , *spare wire
@kaciepup: ( ) Sent *perfume
@mel Meli3 ( Catering ) Sent spare wire, *spare wire
@myrddyn ( beacon ) sent optical system, *spaceship launch console
@Rainer ( computer ) Sent Pearl earring,, *perfume
@sanjeev: ( ) Sent (( What Happened to you? I can't access your profile. ))
@MsScarlet1957 Scarlet - Waiting
@Steve26 ( computer ) Sent Optical System, *spaceship launch console
@strats: ( Wht Gold B. ) Sent filled candies, *perfume
@uschu ( ) Sent
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@Nicks - Veltro: ( catering ) Sent flight catering, *flight catering
@Vivke ( cognac ) Sent whiteboard, *weather display
@Wired Parrott ( goggles ) Fuel Hose, *Fuel Hose
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) Sent *Fuel Hose
@yenta613: ( ) Sent *Fuel Hose

?David ( ) Sent prop
?Anderl ( )

@Dean -Pez ( ) Waiting..
@CptDav: ( ) Waiting..
@Anubhav Jain ( ) Sent spare wire, *spare wire

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thanks for the gifts everyone. I have updated my signature to include my current building needs.
@WhatHappenedNow , I appreciate your organization skills and dedication. I admit that on days I am in a rush to get gifts out on time, I use your most recent posting to figure out what gifts to send people! Congrats on the Valentines day quest. Well done!

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@myrddyn -Dont know what i send to you.Sorry.
@yenta613 -Fingers are crossed Hope Gi will give good news.

Thanks All for gifts.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Anybody....once you hit level 40, do the experience points ever mean anything other than building up the number?

Thanks,
Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
I have had a glitch in my game today. I lost all seven of my gold tokens and 91 silver ones. As well I am not getting any credit for the flights I have gone on today. I have submitted a request to support - no response yet.

My gifts have been slow today so I am not sure if I am receiving them. I also sent out a number of gifts today - not sure if you got them. I have gifted to the following:

@Cluck @cward @giftX @gwb @hola! @ItsRalphy @kcpup @PeterNL @Rainer. @Steve26 @WHN. @Wired Parrott @Nicks

I have received gifts today from the following:

@Cluck @cward. @PeterNL. @Wired Parrott. @Nicks

So if you are missing from either list please let me know,.

I also will not make the Valentine's collection. I was able to do everything but collect two tulips. I am not going to buy the shears to make it happen and unless I get a miracle tomorrow I will miss out. I was only able to get one tulip during the quest but it is what it is. Congrats to all of you who got it done!

Thanks for the gifts and I hope my game gets sorted soon.
Keep the faith today! You can get it.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
Ty for all the gifts sent mine out really slow on weekends sorry for delays
Also updated my signature seems I am going to be working on building a lot of money now :(

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Hi Friends...Thanks for all the gifts!! Hope you are all getting my daily gifts as well...

I just upgraded my repair shop an need your help ASAP... got a grounded Delta...we can't have that!!

I have updated my signature accordingly!!

Thanks again in advance,

Dan

Hi - tonights gifts sent - @Rainer, received from you today and have just sent a gift back.

I always prioritise returning gifts to those who send, so after 5 to non forum gifters, I had 15 gifts available so sent first to those who send, and then to other forum regulars. Have today sent to @Anubhav Jain , @bjs, @cward @gwb @highlander @Rainer @strats @PeterNL @Christiaan73 @Comet18 @Cluck @Dan Jansen @myrddyn @Vivke and @MsScarlet1957 - trying to be fair! - will try and catch all other forum palyers I am connected to tomorrow.

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom