Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 18th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzvibdb
Username
Urami
I got A BLUE launch going in 9 hours for anyone wants to join I jumped the gun hoping id land some launch ready visiting neighbors today and got only 4 small fuel tanks (hate when that happens) so close to losing what I have put in if anyone wants to join feel free to take whatever place necessary to get the launch off. rather get something then nothing. thanks for all the gifts.

m-bari

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wl4go6d
Username
Mike O
I got A BLUE launch going in 9 hours for anyone wants to join I jumped the gun hoping id land some launch ready visiting neighbors today and got only 4 small fuel tanks (hate when that happens) so close to losing what I have put in if anyone wants to join feel free to take whatever place necessary to get the launch off. rather get something then nothing. thanks for all the gifts.
Will send you with few minutes invites from my Support! Please accept.
About Launch Points - if you have greenies to buy Golden Dice visit neighbors and click first of all on Planetariums. Very effectively!

D

Deleted member 5399

@Ronnie K. It is supposed to be 24 hours, although count it from the time you have completed your visits and gifting and not when you started.
Get interrupted while you are doing it, the internet goes down, computer suddenly blue screens and reboots, and of course now you are looking at the next cycle further away.
I try and do my gifting while my daughter is in school and also no one else is on the network. Those users at home that stream Hulu, etc., can slow things down a tad too, when you go to visit a neighbor and the screen takes 15-20 seconds to change.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
@Ronnie K. It is supposed to be 24 hours, although count it from the time you have completed your visits and gifting and not when you started.
Get interrupted while you are doing it, the internet goes down, computer suddenly blue screens and reboots, and of course now you are looking at the next cycle further away.
I try and do my gifting while my daughter is in school and also no one else is on the network. Those users at home that stream Hulu, etc., can slow things down a tad too, when you go to visit a neighbor and the screen takes 15-20 seconds to change.
Thanks for the info. This week twice I could gift within 12 to 14 hours, so just confused.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wu4o22d
Username
Hola!
Hi!
I need to ask everybody to stop sending me gifts, because my game is reset and i´m level 1 now.... i will be sending the gifts to all of you as soon has i can fix this new problem...I'm getting frustrated with these things....

Sorry....

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi Rainer,
If I understood well, when I will activate a map to go for example to Vienna, the flights will be open, for how long the flights are open ? What kind of plane goes there ? how many passengers, how much fuel ? I know it's a lot of questions, but I search on different sites and didn't find anything. Thank you for your time to answer me.
cheers,

Hi Rainer,
If I understood well, when I will activate a map to go for example to Vienna, the flights will be open, for how long the flights are open ? What kind of plane goes there ? how many passengers, how much fuel ? I know it's a lot of questions, but I search on different sites and didn't find anything. Thank you for your time to answer me.
cheers,
Hi Rocky,

Dieses Flugziel ist nach Aktivierung 17 Stunden aktiv.

• Flugzeug: Jumbojet
  • Treibstoff: 48 (sofort für )
  • Passagiere: 380
  • Flugdauer: 16:30 Stunden
  • Belohnung: 220 Münzen, 210 Erfahrung

Teile der Sammlung Mondscheinsonate

This destination is for capitalization 17 hours ago.
Vienna Items.jpg

Plane: jumbo
Fuel: 48 (immediately for)
Passengers: 380
Flight time: 16:30 hours
Reward: 220 coins, 210 experience

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w8yumb4
Username
D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks for the info. This week twice I could gift within 12 to 14 hours, so just confused.
@Ronnie K. lol I've had that occur a few times especially when servers on GI end go down. I just end up doing visits and gifting, and go to look and see who I might have missed to note them for next day, and servers reset. So they got gifted too along with 19 more people.
Of course then I had that 24 hour wait.
I just think visits, should increase much more than they do. At level 50 I'm only allowed 12. As for gifting, GI can't expect us to have only 20 neighbors on our friends list. Gifting should be increased as well. I always feel like I'm forgetting someone and it's kind of like forgetting that one niece or nephew at Christmas, when all others open their presents.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
I have not had time for much gifting recently so have been sending out F20 to everyone. This is all I have had time for and is better than losing the gifts completely. I will be gone this weekend and not on airport at all. Thanks to everyone for the gifts and have a great weekend!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
@Ronnie K. lol I've had that occur a few times especially when servers on GI end go down. I just end up doing visits and gifting, and go to look and see who I might have missed to note them for next day, and servers reset. So they got gifted too along with 19 more people.
Of course then I had that 24 hour wait.
I just think visits, should increase much more than they do. At level 50 I'm only allowed 12. As for gifting, GI can't expect us to have only 20 neighbors on our friends list. Gifting should be increased as well. I always feel like I'm forgetting someone and it's kind of like forgetting that one niece or nephew at Christmas, when all others open their presents.
I agree 20 gifts r just inadequate. Just yesterday I increased my reputation but still 8 visits allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom