Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 18th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ronnie K. lol I've had that occur a few times especially when servers on GI end go down. I just end up doing visits and gifting, and go to look and see who I might have missed to note them for next day, and servers reset. So they got gifted too along with 19 more people.
Of course then I had that 24 hour wait.
I just think visits, should increase much more than they do. At level 50 I'm only allowed 12. As for gifting, GI can't expect us to have only 20 neighbors on our friends list. Gifting should be increased as well. I always feel like I'm forgetting someone and it's kind of like forgetting that one niece or nephew at Christmas, when all others open their presents.
totally agree and hate not being able to return all gifts - only thing is we all understand as we are in the same position and don't hold it against each other. We know gifters on this forum return gifts fairly whenever they can.

Hi!
I need to ask everybody to stop sending me gifts, because my game is reset and i´m level 1 now.... i will be sending the gifts to all of you as soon has i can fix this new problem...I'm getting frustrated with these things....

Sorry....
If you contact GI they will give you a code. You put this in the friend code place and your game comes back - normally (unless your PC has a problem) your game hasn't reset, you have just lost your link to it, hence starting a new one. Your game is out there and the code reconnects you. Keep the code as it will work time and time again as myself and a couple of others who suffer this regularly have found.

Good morning from England - signature updated, now have all my antennas but still need 2 Dryers for the Laundry! Running out of flight catering despite having 4 catering facilities as well. @Wired Parrott will happily send you anything I have that you want if you can send 2 more dryers?

Managed to send out 20 gifts a day all week again, but whoop whoop its weekend so back full on! - In last couple of gifting slots sent to [USER=5399]@KenDuckySmith
@Cluck @Comet18 @david smith @Dan Jansen @Hburr @highlander @Monica Peguero @HS72 @WAMike @m-bari @Susi @PeterNL @petey71 @Rainer @rocky @sophiaelizebeth @strats @TbombToronto @Keivan @Kris @Eric K @uschu @Nicks @Vivke @Wired Parrott @wkndcmpr @Xovon and @Phoenix. - most more than once, what great neighbours you are!

In my waiting list but not accepted I have @.sv @silviucu @Rainer (rainer 2, but I think you have lost that one so will delete), @Eric K (urami2), a neighbour whose game name is Captain Pratt, and one who is Tomatina?[/USER]

Good morning from England - signature updated, now have all my antennas but still need 2 Dryers for the Laundry! Running out of flight catering despite having 4 catering facilities as well. @Wired Parrott will happily send you anything I have that you want if you can send 2 more dryers?

Managed to send out 20 gifts a day all week again, but whoop whoop its weekend so back full on! - In last couple of gifting slots sent to [USER=5399]@KenDuckySmith
@Cluck @Comet18 @david smith @Dan Jansen @Hburr @highlander @Monica Peguero @HS72 @WAMike @m-bari @Susi @PeterNL @petey71 @Rainer @rocky @sophiaelizebeth @strats @TbombToronto @Keivan @Kris @Eric K @uschu @Nicks @Vivke @Wired Parrott @wkndcmpr @Xovon and @Phoenix. - most more than once, what great neighbours you are!

In my waiting list but not accepted I have @.sv @silviucu @Rainer (rainer 2, but I think you have lost that one so will delete), @Eric K (urami2), a neighbour whose game name is Captain Pratt, and one who is Tomatina?[/USER]
I'm still waiting for the recovery code of GI.(RAINER2)
They seem to have very much to do that it takes so long.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
@Ronnie K. It is supposed to be 24 hours, although count it from the time you have completed your visits and gifting and not when you started.
Get interrupted while you are doing it, the internet goes down, computer suddenly blue screens and reboots, and of course now you are looking at the next cycle further away.
I try and do my gifting while my daughter is in school and also no one else is on the network. Those users at home that stream Hulu, etc., can slow things down a tad too, when you go to visit a neighbor and the screen takes 15-20 seconds to change.
See I could visit and gift again. The last time it was possible when I posted the question.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
whpxurr
Username
.sv

This is strange, because i have you on my neighbours list for a while, and i already sent you gifts. Could this be a bug? Should i delete you and we try again? I had the idea that once deleted you could not invite someone back.

Hi
This is strange, because i have you on my neighbours list for a while, and i already sent you gifts. Could this be a bug? Should i delete you and we try again? I had the idea that once deleted you could not invite someone back.
Hi - I think you get one go each way so it depends who invited who last time - if we both delete and you send me an invite, if it doesn't let you I will try and invite you - but we are not connected and your gifts are not reaching me - I hate this bug!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom