Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 18th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
whpxurr
Username
.sv
Hi

Hi - I think you get one go each way so it depends who invited who last time - if we both delete and you send me an invite, if it doesn't let you I will try and invite you - but we are not connected and your gifts are not reaching me - I hate this bug!!!
Ok. I will delete you. Please delete me and let me know so i can send an invitation.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
Happy weekend everyone!!

I gotta say...I really love this forum... the friends and neighbours who take time out of their days to help me and my game, I can't thank you all enough!! I hope that you are all receiving the gifts I am sending, and if you need something else from my gifting list...never be afraid to ask!! I am happy to help!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
whpxurr
Username
.sv
Gifts sent and gifts received. Thanks for building up my stock of catering. Signature updated.

I've just started my first green launch and you are welcome to join.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have sent out all gifts today, sorry if I missed anyone. Also, since I leveled up I updated my signature with a few more items I can send. Have a good day.

@ItsRalphy I had another request for dryers from @Steve26 unfortunately I had 2 resets this week and no longer have the dryer as a gifting option. If I have another reset and get it back I will definitely send a dryer if it is still listed on your signature.

Apologies for my sporadic gifting this week have been very busy and have not been able to be as consistent as I would like to be. I will try and do better this week. As always thanks for the gifts received they are appreciated. :cool:

@ItsRalphy, I thought the same thing after the update they seemed to have subsided. Then suddenly just started happening again had 3 total in the last 10 days. (n) Out of curiosity do your resets come when visiting neighbors and then going back to your airport? That is the only time it ever happens to me. If it was not so productive visiting neighbors I would just quit doing it because of this issue.

You know even though I have only done it once a couple months ago, when I had a terrible gifting list. I uninstalled my game then re-installed and used my reset code in order to change my gifting list. I may do it again someday but it kind of goes against the spirit of the game so I felt bad after I did it. :oops:

Hi @Wired Parrott, I had a lot of screenfreezes and it would reset after some of those. They were worst when I opened the game and it had a lot to catch up on - so maybe a queue of planes to land and all the buildings had cash/passengers to collect, (first thing in the morning or when getting home from work at the end of the day), or when visiting neighbours especially at the higher levels (level 40) where they had a lot of buildings. It seemed to me that it related to the amount of "things" or activities moving/running in the game at once! Before the upgrade I assumed my windows tablet did not have a high enough running memory.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
SactoDave now has a support game - Derby w2diyf8 please add to your neighbors.

I plan on using this to extra-Gift and Launch. I can blast out

Fuel20's , or send a request and I will do my best to keep track of it all...

@900
/@.sv / @Cluck /@bjs/@comet18 / @Cosmic Blue / @Dan Jansen/@GiftXchange /@gwb / @HS72 // @Hola! / @ItsRalphy / @KenDuckySmith / @m-bari/ @MsScarlet1957 / @Nicks / @PeterNL/ @Rainer/@rocky / @ronnieK / @roshi-mistri / @TBomb / @uschu / @WhatHappenedNow /@wkndcmpr/@Wired Parrott / @yenta613

@900
/@.sv / @Cluck /@bjs/@comet18 / @Cosmic Blue / @Dan Jansen/@GiftXchange /@gwb / @HS72 // @Hola! / @ItsRalphy / @KenDuckySmith / @m-bari/ @MsScarlet1957 / @Nicks / @PeterNL/ @Rainer/@rocky / @ronnieK / @roshi-mistri / @TBomb / @uschu / @WhatHappenedNow /@wkndcmpr/@Wired Parrott / @yenta613

I sent you an invitation

@900
Hi @SactoDave - we could never connect, but I am already connected and gifting with a Derby - is that you or a different one?

wkndcmpr

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
032gofkw
Username
Wknd- item needed

@900
invite sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom