Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 12th February 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for the gifts.

Still need neighbours to send and receive gifts, you can add me.

@MsScarlet1957 : can you re-send me a friend invite, still don't have you amongst my friends
@WhatHappenedNow : hope you receive my gifts, I don't get yours

There never land guest planes needing passengers. I allready have several tasks for them, does anyone still have problems with this

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow : hope you receive my gifts, I don't get yours

There never land guest planes needing passengers. I allready have several tasks for them, does anyone still have problems with this

@Vivke, I put down everyday what I receive from everyone of the forum and what I send (please use this information). Last gift I received from you to WHN was about 1 week ago 2/11 " Vivke ( cognac ) Sent L.Lamp, *Fuel20 ". Have you been logging off just prior to sending gifts each day? Do you have WHN2 account on your neighbor list? Have you ever received a WHN2 gift (the ones I add the * preceeding the gift item). So on 2/11 I sent you 2 gifts L.Lamp from WHN and Fuel20 from WHN2.

I will check when I get home if your current gift came through.

Did you download the game update from Microsoft Store last week? This update makes all guest planes that provide passengers count for the quests "guest planes needing passengers.". This worked on both of my accounts after doing the game update. My main WHN account had 4 tasks stuck in this state prior to the update and the WHN2 had 3 tasks stuck.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wx8yjth
Username
Scarlet-(item needed)
@MsScarlet1957 : can you re-send me a friend invite, still don't have you amongst my friends

OK, I just deleted you and resent the invite.. did you get it?
Also note it appears I did get the guest planes... as suddenly my task was completed.just this afternoon

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts!

(*) Indicates gift was sent from support account WHN2

@Allister ( ) Sent
@bjs ( osc beacon 2x ) sent flt catering, *flt catering
@cward - Chuck ( prop ) Sent becon, *Flight Catering
@Cluck ( ) Sent *Ergo Chair
@Comet18 ( Hose ) Sent Flight Catering, *Flight Catering
@GiftXchange: ( osc beacon ) Sent Fuel20 , *Fuel20
@Dan Jansen greenwolf74 ( spare wire ) Sent Spare wire, *spare wire
@gwb ( osc beacon ) Sent Fuel20 , *Fuel20
@highlander: ( ) Sent
@kaciepup: ( osc beacon ) Sent additional radar, *skin care
@mel Meli3 ( osc beacon ) Sent *weather display
@Rainer ( osc beacon ) Sent Filled Candies, *Filled Candies
@sanjeev: ( osc beacon ) Sent insulation, *fuel20
@MsScarlet1957 Scarlet - Sent *Weather Display Accepted WHN invite thanks (Does your side show connected on WHN now too?)
@Steve26 ( osc beacon ) Sent Spare wire, *fuel additives
@strats: ( osc beacon ) Sent perfume , *perfume
@uschu ( prop ) Sent prop
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent
@Nicks - Veltro: ( ) Sent Prop, *Flight Catering
@Vivke ( Cognac ) Sent insulation, *sandbag (Thanks for the gifts both accounts!, WHN2 account doesn't have duty free shop, so gift items after account name or flt items.)
@Wired Parrott ( osc beacon ) spare wire, *spare wire
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( osc beacon ) Sent spare prop
@yenta613: ( Hose, osc beacon ) Sent Fuel Hose , *filled candies

@David ( Cognac ) Sent *spare wire (( David, Are you on this site? Please tell me who you are, you're gifting from my signature, Thanks!! ))
@Anderl ( ) *spare wire (( Anderl, Are you on this site? ))

@Dean -Pez ( ) Waiting..
@CptDav: ( ) Waiting..
@Anubhav Jain ( ) Sent

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@WhatHappenedNow The valentine quest came up but haven't seen any planes requiring passengers. Windows store doesn't show an upgrade for me. Do I need to do anything else?

Did you ever upgrade your game to the 2/14/2015 version?
Windows Store -> Account -> My Apps -> "Apps installed on xxxx" Then select Airport city and make sure it shows:
ruovrqM.png

If not, force update by right side menu in windows store;
Settings -> App updates -> "check for updates":
nDT7nEx.png

Click Check for updates button.
tz1gN1d.png

Last edited:

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Thank you for gifts. Much appreciated as always. I am enjoying this game so much more! My gifts to you were sent. A few hours late.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@all,
I found a nice avatar! I've reordered my flight and repair needs a little. I've been gifting daily, but not posting my activity here. I'm almost caught up where I am able to return when sent. I don't think I am at a point where I am looking for new neighbors. I still get in more than I am able to return each day.
Thanks for all of your wonderful gifts!! I like planned gifting more than the random gifting of non-forum neighbors.
Happy Flying.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@bjs
You posted about flights requiring passengers issue. There still are not any flights requiring passengers; but with the upgrade, the issue is fixed because we don't need them.
Simply click on the mission icon where passengers were required; and the mission will complete.
That's how it went for me.
Hope that works for you.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
How do you get to ancient cities to complete the Aztec Legacy collection?

Thanks for gifting!

Chuck

Chuck

you need to complete mesoamerica flights. You will receive map chests.
From the chests you can get a map which i believe is good for six hours to an ancient city destination. Maps are total random.
Once you receive a map, you need to make sure you have the proper plane type available, different maps may have different planes.

It has been a while since I have completed that quest on a mobile phone.

take a look at this wiki page.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki_index/?title=Mesoamerica

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom