Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have received a lot of gifts today I want to personally thank every one for the support I will be sending gifts shortly.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
@Sacto Dave Thanks for the gift. Please send me fuel I dont need the spare wire.

@m-bari pls send me the textbook from the support account. Will help me complete a mission.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wlnq8fj
Username
RK (Items I need)
So exhausted my gift limit for today. Please tag me or message me if you need anything from the gifts i can send.

Top needs from my perpetual list are fuel20 and additional radar.

@david smith I sent you invite from both accounts. Game name main account Mike O, support - Mike O3 (code w0p3ll4, two small letters L). Accept it! Can send some items.
Gifts sent out! @WhatHappenedNow @bjs @chris68 @david smith @HS72 @ItsRalphy @WAMike @PeterNL @Ronnie K @SactoDave @MsScarlet1957 @Steve26 @strats @Keivan @Vivke @wkndcmpr @Cosmic Blue

Also, some of you will get a request from Tbomb3, this was a game I started on another machine when the upgrade hit and I was waiting to run the 1/2 marathon. No gifts necessary but can use some neighbours just to help complete some tasks. Please add! Cheers!!!
Thanks for all the gifts, mine are send for today, tomorrow new ones.

@m-bari @Kris : send you friend request
please send drill machine, ill send copy machine

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests