Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve26

150+ Star Club
Have sent out the following gifts:-
@mendiant Textbook
@ctedb54 Flight catering
@yenta613 Oscillating Beacon
@Nicks @WhatHappenedNow @PeterNL Spare Wire
@john t @kaciepup @Flurb Additional radar
@strats Fuel additives

@sanjeev @cward I have added you but you are still showing as awaiting reply. If you have not received my invite, please let me know.

I have been having intermittent Internet issues and other problems with my laptop, which I hope are now under control, therefore if you do not receive these, please let me know.

Steve

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@mendiant Textbook
@ctedb54 Flight catering
@strats Fuel additives

@sanjeev @cward I have added you but you are still showing as awaiting reply. If you have not received my invite, please let me know.

I have been having intermittent Internet issues and other problems with my laptop, which I hope are now under control, therefore if you do not receive these, please let me know.

Steve
I have not received your invite.....Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@mendiant Textbook
@ctedb54 Flight catering
@strats Fuel additives

Steve
Steve26,

Disregard last answer......you are already on my neighbor list.....tell me what gift I have you need and I'll send it tonight when I can send again.

Chuck

Steve26

150+ Star Club
@cward

Hi Chuck

Unfortunately you were still showing as awaiting reply in my list. I have therefore deleted this. To enable connection, please could you delete me from your neighbours list and then enter my friend code (in my signature). It will not work if I try and re add you.

There is a bug in the game that means sometime neighbour requests don't always connect on both sides.

Kind regards
Steve

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@cward

Hi Chuck

Unfortunately you were still showing as awaiting reply in my list. I have therefore deleted this. To enable connection, please could you delete me from your neighbours list and then enter my friend code (in my signature). It will not work if I try and re add you.

There is a bug in the game that means sometime neighbour requests don't always connect on both sides.

Kind regards
Steve
Done....I need spaceship engines please. How about you?

Chuck

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@mendiant Textbook
@ctedb54 Flight catering
@strats Fuel additives

Steve
@Steve26
u send me nothing.
very bad i send you gifts till we are both friends.
:banhappy::banhappy::banhappy::banhappy::banhappy::banhappy:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@cward We are connected. Sorry, sent you flight catering based on your username. I couldn't work out what "speng" was :)oops:) and sent the gift before reading the forum.
@ANUBHAV JAIN I have now sent you an additional radar. If you want to send me a gift in return (which would be the first one I receive from you), please feel free to do so.

Steve
hey @Steve26
this time my game is also hacked due to viruses.
i have contacted GI support team.
they said there is virus in your laptop.
now i am going to purchase a premium antivirus.
which my game will back soon after an hour or day..
i am just alerting you that you didn't send me gifts.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
@mendiant Textbook
@ctedb54 Flight catering
@strats Fuel additives

Steve
Hi Steve:

I did not receive your fuel additives this morning. I have sent you fuel additives back just now.

Jim

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
@gwb do you want to send me an invite? I tried your code does not work on my end. I have for you the amperemeter, archive box and Single Malt Whiskey.
@gwb do you want to send me an invite? I tried your code does not work on my end. I have for you the amperemeter, archive box and Single Malt Whiskey.
Tried to enter you. Comes up invalid. Wonder if you might have deleted an invite from me before I got on this forum? Looks like we can not become friends.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Game Name: gwb
Friend Code: wge8r6s
Level: 30, Stars: 47, Hearts: 5
Thank you WHN for Oil and candies. Will ensure I only send gifts to WHN not WHN2.
Thank you Veltro for All inclusive Bracelet.
Thank you Chuck for Chocolate Candies

Requested Items
All inclusive Bracelet, Amperemeter, Egonomic chair, Archive box, Video Wall, Single Malt Whiskey, Chocolate candies

Can Send
Passengers (5), Fuel (20), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Post, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour review, Landing light, Projector, Rope block, Powerful Radio transmitter, Laser Level, Guest book, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft tire, White board, Fuel additives, Drill machine, Optical System, Additional radar, White Gold bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare wire, Lining Plate, Passenger seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight catering, defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose, Altimeter, Spare prop, Arch Metal detector, Deicer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom