Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows PC - Weekly Trading Thread - 11th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Thank you for the invitations!

I have send gifts to:
@Steve26 , @Allister , @kaciepup , @strats ,@cteb54, @ItsRalphy

@WhatHappenedNow : I didn't receive your invitation(?). I have invited you

current level 27, stars 40, hearts 6
friend code wfdfj7p
Username Jopie

Items I can send: Pass (5), Fuel(3), Fuel Catalyst, All inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care, Paint, Generator, Travel guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel(20), Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Space Ship Console, Add. Radar, Perfume, glas display case, spare Wire, Stamp, Ergonomic chair, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller,

Items I would like: ergonomic chair (1), amperemeter (1), smoke detector (1), laser cutters (2), Do not disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (3) All-inclusive Bracelet (4)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Thank you for the invitations!

I have send gifts to:
@Steve26 , @Allister , @kaciepup , @strats ,@cteb54, @ItsRalphy

@WhatHappenedNow : I didn't receive your invitation(?). I have invited you

current level 27, stars 40, hearts 6
friend code wfdfj7p
Username Jopie

Items I can send: Pass (5), Fuel(3), Fuel Catalyst, All inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care, Paint, Generator, Travel guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel(20), Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Space Ship Console, Add. Radar, Perfume, glas display case, spare Wire, Stamp, Ergonomic chair, Passenger Seat, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller,

Items I would like: ergonomic chair (1), amperemeter (1), smoke detector (1), laser cutters (2), Do not disturb Sign (4), Bath Towel (1), Disposable Shampoo (3) All-inclusive Bracelet (4)
Hope to hook up with you! Chuck wq5lgsc (letter L; not 1)

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@PeterNL - my game name is WHN/Item Needed. It looks like you deleted my invite. And since my invite was outstanding your invite didn't work. A heads up. linking up with someone only has 1 chance each way, don't use the last chance without letting the other side delete their pending invite!! Unless support can help we will never be able to link up now (I have been waiting for support to help ItsRalphy and I hook up and it has been 1.5 months and they are still working on it.)

@cward - is your game name chuckergosmoke ???? If so, please start using the forum to send gifts. You sent me communications antenna which I don't need. Please update your profile here including the signature with all needed info (game name, items needed, sendable items) We need to know the items you can send! I need Ergonomic Chair 3, Video Wall 2, and Additional Radars.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@PeterNL - my game name is WHN/Item Needed. It looks like you deleted my invite. And since my invite was outstanding your invite didn't work. A heads up. linking up with someone only has 1 chance each way, don't use the last chance without letting the other side delete their pending invite!! Unless support can help we will never be able to link up now (I have been waiting for support to help ItsRalphy and I hook up and it has been 1.5 months and they are still working on it.)

@cward - is your game name chuckergosmoke ???? If so, please start using the forum to send gifts. You sent me communications antenna which I don't need. Please update your profile here including the signature with all needed info (game name, items needed, sendable items) We need to know the items you can send! I need Ergonomic Chair 3, Video Wall 2, and Additional Radars.
Yes, that's me. chuck/items I need

I believe I accidently sent you that last night because I was working too fast and accidently hit the send key. I'll try to be more helpful! I'm thinking the items I need are listed???

archive box and ergo chairs
flight catering and duty free items

I can send additional radar...

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@cward - Glad we are connected!! On the touch screen I also accidentally miss send items sometimes. Based on your name I had sent you smoke detector, was that useful? Please make a signature here with your can send item list and needs. It is too much work to search for posts to know what someone needs. I recommend updating your signature frequently.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
@cward - Glad we are connected!! On the touch screen I also accidentally miss send items sometimes. Based on your name I had sent you smoke detector, was that useful? Please make a signature here with your can send item list and needs. It is too much work to search for posts to know what someone needs. I recommend updating your signature frequently.
I'm trying to figure out how to do what you're asking....I'm not a tech guru by any means!

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@cward - Quickest way I found to edit signature is click your user name top right and then click Signature:
upload_2015-1-11_14-27-51.png

Also to properly fill in your game name and friend code click "Personal Details" (above the signature in image above) and fill in the Friend Code and Username boxes.

Last edited:

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for the gifts!

@CptDav: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Fuel 20
@Steve26 ( Additional Radar ) Sent Additional Radar
@kaciepup: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Additional Radar
@yenta613: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Additional Radar
@GiftXchange: ( Fuel 20 ) Sent Perfume
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( Additional Radar ) Sent oscillating beacon
@cward - Chuck ( Additional Radar ) Sent Flight Catering

@strats: ( ) Sent defroster
@highlander: ( ) Sent Flight Catering
@Allister - $Ally$: ( ) Sent Additional Radar
@ctedb54 - Chri$: ( ) Sent Oscillating Beacon
@sanjeev: ( ) Sent Powerful Radio Transmitter

@Nicks - Veltro: ( ) - Waiting on your game reset...

No Gifts for a few days group: ( waiting for your gifts to resume sending..)
@ANUBHAV JAIN ( ) Waiting
@Dean -Pez- ( ) Waiting

Away Neighbor Group:
@Rainer: ( ) Waiting Vacation
@weidty6 - idol: ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@uschu: ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@Shane ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Waiting... (Neighbor is away)

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Thanks for the gifts!

@CptDav: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Fuel 20
@Steve26 ( Additional Radar ) Sent Additional Radar
@kaciepup: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Additional Radar
@yenta613: ( Additional Radar ) Sent Additional Radar
@GiftXchange: ( Fuel 20 ) Sent Perfume
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( Additional Radar ) Sent oscillating beacon
@cward - Chuck ( Additional Radar ) Sent Flight Catering

@strats: ( ) Sent defroster
@highlander: ( ) Sent Flight Catering
@Allister - $Ally$: ( ) Sent Additional Radar
@ctedb54 - Chri$: ( ) Sent Oscillating Beacon
@sanjeev: ( ) Sent Powerful Radio Transmitter

@Nicks - Veltro: ( ) - Waiting on your game reset...

No Gifts for a few days group: ( waiting for your gifts to resume sending..)
@ANUBHAV JAIN ( ) Waiting
@Dean -Pez- ( ) Waiting

Away Neighbor Group:
@Rainer: ( ) Waiting Vacation
@weidty6 - idol: ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@uschu: ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@Shane ( ) - Waiting.. (Neighbor is away)
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Waiting... (Neighbor is away)
i have send u add radar

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
thanks for the gifts! It's very helpful ;).

@cward : I have send you an ergo. chair. Can you also sent it back to me?

@yenta613 : i didn't receive your invitation (?) Can you remove it? After that I will send you an invitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom