Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@WhatHappenedNow

You can check in the app store on airport city game if automatic upgrade is on or off. new updates are installed automatically when you receive a new quest like santa bad Day.
GI has some ongoing issues with their servers so occasional message like those will pop up as the refresh flield on their server lags.

Hi @yenta613 - afraid you are still in my waiting for reply list!!! - so nothing has come through. Only thing left, but I don't think it will work is for me to delete you, and then if you delete me and reinvite me, but I guarantee it will say the promo code invalid. I will go and delete your "waiting for reply" now.

Sorry! ItsRalphy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wgfcsna
Username
atomeloc
I get the update tab it comes up when I visit my friends I clicked on update took me to the web site and it said the link was invalid

sent out gifts thanks for the gifts

I went to the app store searched airport city no results found what going on with that

Last edited:

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@Cosmic Blue

Thanks for the tip!

After the update, all the grass is covered with snow on the game.. I was hoping it would fix the land plane with passengers bug, but it doesn't. I have 4 qwests now stuck waiting for plane that require passengers.

I found directions at MS site:

App publishers sometimes update their apps to add new features and fix problems. The Windows Store can automatically install app updates when they become available.

To make sure your apps get updated automatically, follow these steps:
  1. On the Start screen, tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.

2. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then clickSettings.)

3. Tap or click App updates.

4. Make sure Automatically update my apps is set to Yes.

Note
    • You can manually check for app updates at any time — tap or click Check for updates.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for the gifts!!

I am not sure if/when I will have internet access over the next handful of days, so gifting may be difficult.

@Nicks - Veltro: ( white gold bracelet ) Sent spare wire
@Rainer: ( bath towel -- Thanks for your spot on consistent gifting!!! ) Sent Filled Candies
@yenta613: ( old lantern) Sent Fuel 20 (Please add some wish list items to a signature)
@weidty6 - idol: ( cognac ) - Sent spare wire
@kaciepup: ( spare wire ) Sent spare wire
@CptDav: ( additional radar ) Sent Fuel 20
@ctedb54 - Chri$: ( solar cell ) Sent Fuel 20

@highlander: ( ) Sent Fuel 20
@Dean - PezPt - ( ) Sent Flight Catering
@GiftXchange: ( ) Sent Fuel 20
@Allister - $Ally$: ( ) Sent Landing Lamp
@Cosmic Blue - yar - ( ) Sent spare wire
@UTOPGUN - ( ) Sent fuel supply

@Aussie - Oz: Waiting for you to accept my invite!

@uschu: () - Waiting..
@Shane () - Waiting.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
@WhatHappenedNow : Contact support abt this bug, they will gift you the green cash required to complete the mission. GL :)
Sent gifts now, thanks for all the gifts in advance.. Also keep spamming those Lanterns :p

Updated my signature and game as well..

I like the new outlook of the website as well. Its neat.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the gifts.

@UTOPGUN accept invitation

@Aussie
- Oz send me invite, very daily users and daily gift giver

Need:
cosmic fuel station - spaceship engine,
flight catering - packaging machine, cooling chamber
Xmas needs Lanterns, Icicle, snowballs.
xmas gifts can send: old lantern, red paint
Can gift: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Album, Amperemeter, Archive Box, Assembly Robot, Bench, Channel Bar, Cockpit Glass, Cooling Chamber, Deicer, Do Not Disturb Sign, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Flight Helmet, Fuel (3), Fuel Additive, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Cutter, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Parking Meter, Passengers (3)&(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Power Source, Radar, Single-Malt Whiskey, Solar Cell, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stapler, Welder, Laptop, Grinding Machine.
Thank You all in Advance.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
My daily resets are off they used to reset every night at 9 pst cant figure out what happened but now all the gifts and visits are not reset any one else had this problem?
I am still getting my gifts and am sure at some point they will reset but really liked the every night at a certain time reset so I could properly gift.

:(

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
@Cosmic Blue, I have never been able to gift every 12 hours. Gifted about 13 hours ago and I am unable to gift now. Usually 24 hours for me. Am I missing something? Need additional update? Would love to be able to gift twice a day. Advice?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@ctedb54

with the latest update GI may have problems or stopped that feature for now. I know they are having issues with certain aspects of the game.

When I was playing other versions of the game the cycle was every 12 hours.

Thank you for all the gifts.

Need:
Always need- Fuel, Duty free Items, Oscillating Beacon
flight catering - packaging machine, cooling chamber
Xmas needs Lanterns, Icicle, snowballs.
xmas gifts can send: old lantern, red paint

Can gift: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Album, Amperemeter, Archive Box, Assembly Robot, Bench, Channel Bar, Cockpit Glass, Cooling Chamber, Deicer, Do Not Disturb Sign, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Flight Helmet, Fuel (3), Fuel Additive, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Cutter, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Parking Meter, Passengers (3)&(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Power Source, Radar, Single-Malt Whiskey, Solar Cell, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stapler, Welder, Laptop, Grinding Machine, Walkie-Talkie.
Thank You all in Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom