Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Thanks for all the gifts. Will be sending gifts out soon. Added a few items to my need list. All help is welcome. Thanks.

Christiaan73 send you City Model.
ctedb54 send you Hull Parts.
The other something from their Need List.

Thanks to all for the gifts
I need: Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Flight Catering, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Fuel Hose, other Duty free Items.
Rainer

please add me?
Name yenta613, Id Code w6uxao9
hello new to forums not to game Daily Player completely.

Can Send Passengers (5) & (10), Fuel (3), Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Album, Amperemeter, Archive Box, Assembly Robot, Bench, Channel Bar, Cockpit Glass, Cooling Chamber, Deicer, Do Not Disturb Sign, Eau De Toilette, Flight Catering, Flight Helmet, Fuel Additives, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laptop, Laser Cutter, Make Up, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Parking Meter, Power Source, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Radar, Single Malt Whiskey, Solar Cell, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stapler, Welder.
NEED> Laser cutter , Lining plate, Amperemeter, hull parts, cooling chamber, packaging machine and defroster. Also duty free items, Fuel items and additional passengers? Also stuff for s[ace Launches.

Thank you

My laptop seems to have some conflicts with the game - it keeps closing whilst I am playing and often loses gifts when it does so, and every few weeks my games goes back to the start again and I have to get the GI code to reconnect. Seems to be when something is running in the background such as updates or the McAfee antivirus - as if there is not enough capacity to run the game alongside these.

Anyway, I am rambling. I have just noticed something and wonder if it is a change or a fault with my game. We used to get fuel or passengers whenever a neighbour had visited our city. But, I CANNOT REMEMBER WHEN I LAST SAW SOMETHING FROM A VISITOR. the daily gifting is still coming through, but not the visit gifts. I thought this was because of the Halloween quest and everyone was clicking on the ghosts instead of buildings, but if that was the case it would be back by now. I also think it went about the time we started receiving from visiting planes instead of giving - and wond+er if that is the price we have paid?

Anyone else noticed this?

ItsRalphy

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
ItsRalphy

I am not receiving anything from visitors to my city. But I am receiving either fuel or passengers from visiting planes. I suspect your account on GI servers may have been real screwed up by the resets.

I think you easy need to abandon this game and restart with a new version otherwise you can try to continue with the game and the problems on your account caused bt issues on the server.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
No visitors here either for the last few days. I was afraid is was just me or maybe even worse G! punishing me for UNdeserved time jump infraction.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
ItsRalphy, noticed change awhile ago and even brought question to forum. No real answers except I think once GI changed visiting planes to give pass and fuel they took away items you would get when someone visited your city. Think Halloween Quest hid it since most were going for quest. Haven't had visitor to my city in over a month. I think it is better. Visiting planes keep bringing things and they keep coming.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
ItsRalphy: I mostly go to your neighbourhood, cause of the training centre and many more. I'm guessing it cause they compensate by sending the planes which give fuel and passengers. Still havnt figured out why the game developers changed what was going on. Also the missions which require passengers, I have 3 of them sitting in my waiting list. Irritating.

Gifts sent to (Pls update your sig, if u didnt want the gifts sent, thnx):
ctedb54, erees, Cosmic Blue, ItsRalphy, Rainer, highlander, yorkshireskippy, Flurb, Christiaan73, *lexus, GiftXchange, uschu, Phlflyer1

CptDav: Messed up your gift sorry.
weidty6: I get the same error when I put in your code, I will send a ticket to G!, hopefully they can fix the issue.
troutsrus: invitation sent.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
I started this game 2 days ago on windows 8.1 RT and am having a hard time finding neighbors (my current level 12). I have sent about 80 requests and only have 3 total neighbors.

My immediate needs: Computer and Copy machine for Terminal lvl 3 upgrade.

Please add me! wen4s19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom