Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why fuel 3 and not fuel 20?

Why do neighbours want Fuel 3 and not Fuel 20 when gifting?
Please explain!
A number of players may have 100 f(20) in the warehouse, and choose not to move it up to the fuel bar for various reasons. That way they can make use of the fuel station, use fuel bonuses like bottomless barrel, secret faucet and extra fuel can, etc. They may have silver or gold subscriptions where their fuel from the fuel station is increased. I'm not sure i understand what use the fuel(3) is, but I can understand why some people prefer not to receive f(20)

Edit: Or they may have well over 100 f(20) in the warehouse and can't accept any more..

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I ask for Fuel 3 (F3), not F20 on one of my games, because I still have way more than 100 F20's in WH but F3 is under 100.
Some neighbors keep sending F20 (instead of F3 I ask for in my game name), thinking it is better, but I lose all F20's I receive on that game.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I still have plenty of fuel 20 in my stock. When I get fuel 20 gifted to me I wait until I want the extra fuel then use it there and then by accepting the gifts. This is so easy to manage with careful planning.
Give it a go and you will see you can still ask for fuel 20 and not loose it
I do believe this has changed in the game since the initial 100 limit?

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
If someone has 5,000 F20 in his/her warehouse and doesn’t plan to use 4,901 of them right away (or in the 7D before the gifts disappear), he/she will lose all the F20 you’re giving.

Just give them what they ask. Simple.
If your fuel bar is below its max the fuel 20 goes there you don’t lose it

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW

If you have 99 F20 in your warehouse, and your fuel bar is max, the F20 you receive will still go to the fuel bar.

But if you have 100 or more F20 in your warehouse, they are gone. They don't go to your fuel bar. That's the problem and that's why some people ask for F3.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
If you have 99 F20 in your warehouse, and your fuel bar is max, the F20 you receive will still go to the fuel bar.

But if you have 100 or more F20 in your warehouse, they are gone. They don't go to your fuel bar. That's the problem and that's why some people ask for F3.
Try it! It goes to the fuel bar please. I think the rules have changed. I will send friend request to try
sorry friend request won’t go please add me to try

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Try it! It goes to the fuel bar please. I think the rules have changed. I will send friend request to try

Hmm really? Too bad, I just ran maps 3 days ago. So currently, my F20 in warehouse is less than 50. It'd take some time to get them to 100 again.

Maybe someone else can also try it?

If I have 80 f(20) in the warehouse, and 20 or more in gifts and I click "take all", I get the notice I will lose 1 (or however many over 100). If I click them 1X1, I can get all of them. They will all go the the fuel bar, though, not the warehouse.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Even with fuel bar below its max, all F20 gifts are lost when you have more than 100 F20's in WH. I doublechecked this with all my other games.
Neil, if you can take F20's with more than 100 already in your WH, then you must have a special bug.
As crescent said, if you have less than 100 in WH, then you can take all F20's by clicking 1 by 1 and make them go to fuel bar over the max.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
If I have 80 f(20) in the warehouse, and 20 or more in gifts and I click "take all", I get the notice I will lose 1 (or however many over 100). If I click them 1X1, I can get all of them. They will all go the the fuel bar, though, not the warehouse.
I started pressing select all and all fuel went to fuel bar. I can now press individually and get the F20 as well.
it does work, see my fuel stock, I have reduced everything except the F20 when I realized I could use it this way
please don’t miss out
@suzy @greensmith

Attachments

• 168B0120-11A5-46F5-A53C-8AC308881AA9.png
    168B0120-11A5-46F5-A53C-8AC308881AA9.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Top Bottom