Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Why fuel 3 and not fuel 20?

Blitz7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
-
Username
Blitz7 F20
I started pressing select all and all fuel went to fuel bar. I can now press individually and get the F20 as well.
it does work, see my fuel stock, I have reduced everything except the F20 when I realized I could use it this way
please don’t miss out

Agree, since the 7 update all fuels from gift went to the bar directly. I am also couldn't understand why would anyone prefer less fuel as a gift. I prefer to ignore them though.

Usually they are relatively new players who might thought that gifting Fuel 20 will also reduce their Fuel 20 stock in inventory.

Last edited:
I started pressing select all and all fuel went to fuel bar. I can now press individually and get the F20 as well.
it does work, see my fuel stock, I have reduced everything except the F20 when I realized I could use it this way
please don’t miss out
You're right! I had 21 f20 to accept, and 80 in my warehouse. The popup said I would lose 1, but all were added to the fuel bar. I know I have lost fuel in the past, but apparently not now. Thanks for the heads up!

I think this "Fuel(20) over 100 goes straight to fuel bar" was a recent change (not more than 1-2 week?).

I noticed recently that after accepting & visiting neighbours, my fuel bar ballooned to over 300 / 400.
I thought it was some neighbour visit bug, but soon realized that it was due to opening neighbour's Fuel(20) gifts that goes to the fuel bar.

Now that Fuel 20 is not completely wasted, maybe players with 100+ Fuel(20) in the warehouse should reconsider accepting Fuel(20.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
You are right, Neil.
I get the popup that I will lose F20's but they are added to the fuel bar.
I was too naiive taking the popup seriously and assumed F20's were lost.
Hope it is a rule change. If not, better use it while we can.
Big thanks for opening my eyes, Neil (y)
We need to get everyone to see this while we can

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
I ask fuel 20 (I still have more than 100 in stock). And when you accept all gifts in one time, then all the fuel is add to the fuel bar (even it is already on his max). And then I send my planes out and sometimes I still need tot use fuel from my stock.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Facebook
Friend Code
03p6lb00l
Username
Patty-Items I need
I ask for Fuel 3 (F3), not F20 on one of my games, because I still have way more than 100 F20's in WH but F3 is under 100.
Some neighbors keep sending F20 (instead of F3 I ask for in my game name), thinking it is better, but I lose all F20's I receive on that game.
When I receive F20 it doesn’t go in my warehouse it gets added to my fuel amount. How do u get it to go to ur warehouse?

Oops never mind. Should have kept on reading the thread and find my answer😃

Top Bottom