Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General who is this player A_Y_f20_ no event

does anyone know this gamer A Y f20 no event, he or she has over 230 rocket gardens, how is it possible without cheating, I don"t want to unnecessarily call he or she cheater

air y].jpg

does anyone know this gamer A Y f20 no event, he or she has over 230 rocket gardens, how is it possible without cheating, I don"t want to unnecessarily call he or she cheater

View attachment 37815
The bug from the last event allowed you to install more than 6 buildings if you had them in your warehouse. GI need to rerun their algorithm from v7 which took out buildings over 6. Not your problem. It’s a GI cocked up last event problem. Can’t blame anyone for taking advantage.

View attachment 37815
I don’t think anyone could suggest that you saying that would be unnecessary. The last update opened a bug which briefly removed the limit of 6 buildings. Many players jumped at the opportunity (as I would have, too). The game rules certainly forbid players to take advantage of a known bug, but most don’t care. GI will fix it soon and they will disappear, but no penalty will be issued for the extra 500 or so launch items picked up in the meantime.

tempcheck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Ha exactly, my reaction is similar... at both that and to have the space to install them!

@Madge59230 The algorithm sounds interesting... did it wipe the buildings or just move them to your warehouse?

Last edited:
Ha exactly, my reaction is similar... at both that and to have the space to install them!

@Madge59230 The algorithm sounds interesting... did it wipe the buildings or just move them to your warehouse?
No idea. Never had more than 6 at that time in the game. It was the Russians mostly, who could build extra quite legitimately, who lost them. Don’t know where they went. Warehouse I would imagine. Guess that’s what might happen this time altho more likely to just lose them as you shouldn’t really have built them. And yes, I have removed the 1 or 2 extra I couldn’t resist building Just to make the point! 🤣

tempcheck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Haha, you are a better person than me!... I'm holding on to my bonus smart house for dear life (and luckily, I think I can just about deal with it being swiped)...

No idea. Never had more than 6 at that time in the game. It was the Russians mostly, who could build extra quite legitimately, who lost them. Don’t know where they went. Warehouse I would imagine. Guess that’s what might happen this time altho more likely to just lose them as you shouldn’t really have built them. And yes, I have removed the 1 or 2 extra I couldn’t resist building Just to make the point! 🤣
I couldn't resist either and similarly built some. Not wanting them to just disappear one day, I then sold what I'd built just before the last update

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
I missed the bug but have 6 rocketparks on my airport and 243 in warehouse. Without cheating, just playing since 2012 and doing al lot of launches over the years.
Only not that much space to place them, maybe for 25 or 30. But as I said, I missed the bug.....:cool:

A month of blocking won't hurt them. Next time, they won't look for vulnerabilities in the game.
No need to look for. In my case, I was scrolling my warehouse and noticed the “info” on certain buildings wasn’t there anymore. Instead all builds showed “use”... That’s an option that was openly given...

No need to look for. In my case, I was scrolling my warehouse and noticed the “info” on certain buildings wasn’t there anymore. Instead all builds showed “use”... That’s an option that was openly given...
The passenger put down his suitcase and studied the train schedule. At this time, the suitcase was stolen. You will say that the passenger is to blame? He didn't keep track of his suitcase. Or not?

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Don't be jealous. I did not mention to anyone who had the IOS version of the game buying an infinite amount of Mystery Bonus in the Duke store (twice a week for several months!)
If there is to be a building limit, why already four times, with each game update it was possible to build without limit?
As someone wrote before, G! screwed up the update.

Top Bottom