Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who has completed the great game?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
I've completed everything, but I'm waiting to collect the last flag as has been suggested above. I'll finish collecting stars from each flight and gain any stadiums along the way to build or sell.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
Wow that stadium selling has brought in a lot of cash,thanks guys. This whole challenge has been very lucrative, and much easier than previous ones in my opinion!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
there is no point to keep _unfinished_ building.
Finished one will bring passengers or coins.
I will also keep stadium for "historic" reasons :) but probably demolish braz.village.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I always keep 1 of all mission buildings... All of the rest im selling!
I'm with Aero on this one. There are three missions I didn't finish and three buildings I do not have; the conservatory (I started playing the game when there were 2 days left), the rabbit hole, and the prior mission which I failed at miserably!!! I wonder if they'll bring those back at some point so that some of us can try again?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
I have 9x Feather Crowns 6x Carnival Masks 0x Holiday Hats 5x Brazilian Drums 1x Feather Decoration
Running non-stop flights to Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires and Lima. Getting a bit worried I won't get the missing items in time.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I finished it yesterday! (y)
notch: yes, Holiday Hat is a pain. I had almost all finished, but waiting for last two HH for two days.

Time dissapeared, and no more items from stadium, Brazilian villas or cottages. :(
Stil have 4 stadium, 3 villas and 6 cottages (anyone welcome to finish his game.)

Sao Paolo: 3 stars
Buenos Aires: 2 stars (4 more flights)
Lima: 2 stars (34 more flight)

Hope can finished all on 3 stars before GI announce new game (and hopefully also updates for the game :whistle: )

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
Been waiting for 4 days to get the last two "feather decorations" to complete this mission. With little more than a day left, starting to think I should turn the game off and turn the DVD player on.........think I'm going to watch the stupid movie "failure to launch" and cry myself to sleep. :(

Top Bottom