Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

which is the last item you need to complete the quest

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
i needed one bike until this morning when it thankfully came! I was worried i wasn't going to get it as I think I failed the american week challenge despite needing only one item for the last two days! Not completing yet tho, still two stars to be had. Still only managed two unis, tho 3 globes would get me three more, not that they're really worth building, but would build them anyway in case people visit

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Completed the mission but I'm SOL on 5 of the stars cause the damn flights disappear once you complete it so even if you get your last item, don't cash in the collection until right before the timer on the mission is near its end.

Good luck all!!!

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
I still need a microscope....
And then 1 bike, 2 sandwiches, 1 coffee cup, 1 backpack
And all the items for 2 jackets...
So a lot of items...and the most items I got is by visting you all, but visting airport bew0072 gifs me everytime a lot of items.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
A single Basket Ball Basket.
I still need to get 2 Stanford stars, I really doubt I will in fact get the third one.
Can anyone tell me if you complete the quest do the collections disappear as well? I have lots of time left and lots of additional items that means I can possibly have more than the four "With Honours" and "College Sports" to cash in by the end of the Quest period. eg. I have 3 completed "With Honours" in store that I am holding off on that I do not want to go to waste, and at least 4 "College Sports" collections that are awaiting more Basket Ball Baskets.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
av3lx8o
Username
MQ<what i need>
i need two basketball baskets, then i'm done. anyway, concentrating on getting the nine stars. grounded all my non-university flights. 20 flights or so more needed for stanford. should working out with speeding them up...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
The cities will be gone once you finish the mission but you can still collect collections. I finished about 2 or 3 days ago as there was no sense in keep flying for more stars and since I completed the mission the items keep flowing in. I have now 2 Universities, 9 With Honors and 7 College Sports

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
I have all the peices I need but I am still way short of acheiving the stars I am after. I have given up on the third Stanford star as I do not wish to waste time or fuel getting it.
I have heaps of "With Honours", about 10 caps now.

Top Bottom