Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Where are the toilet players?

Do you play Airport City while visiting the smallest room?

• Hell yeah! My family has reported me missing once but now know where to look first...

• Yes. I've been known to mix business with pleasure from time to time...

• Yes. It happens, but it's more on occasion or by coincidence...

• No, but this poll might get me tempted...

• What? Eww! No way!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
So what better place to post this one!? Area 51, to go where no man has boldly gone before. And it's a private matter, of course... :ROFLMAO:

Mobile players can play as far as their network or wifi carries them. Playing on the couch, in bed, on the bus/train/plane/subway, etc.

But who plays in the smallest room? Who has erroneously used their tablet as toilet paper after an accidental 99 greens building purchase? Who has visited their neighbours while visiting... you know? Who has hoped for a Golden Dice to make the visit go smoother?

Poll is anonymous, unless you answer the thread. :) You have to vote to see the results, though. :p

Last edited:
So what better place to post this one!? Area 51, to go where no man has boldly gone before. And it's a private matter, of course... :ROFLMAO:

Mobile players can play as far as their network or wifi carries them. Playing on the couch, in bed, on the bus/train/plane/subway, etc. But who plays in the smallest room? Who has erroneously used their tablet as toilet paper after an accidental 99 greens building purchase? Who has visited their neighbours while visiting... you know? Who has hoped for a Golden Dice to make the visit go smoother?

Poll is anonymous, unless you answer the thread. :) You have to vote to see the results, though. :p
hell yeah sinds kev4 joined the famili this has become some sorte off habbit
but luckely have enoughf toiletpaper in reserve :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so iam covered on that front:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom