Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS When to join an Alliance

kelvint23

500+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Kelvint23
Username
Kelvint23
I've received invites from neighbors lately to join their Alliance. As a matter of fact I also have my own Alliance and it's definitely a guilt trip, never committed enough time for it so that a leading member (who happened to be the only one completed tasks) was so fed up that he left :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: My question is, dear pioneer pilots, in your opinion when is the good time to join an Alliance? I mean after completed all the regular and excavation flights? not to mention events...

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
It’s your choice really. By joining an alliance , you’ll get extra bonuses. And the bonuses and perks alone are enough for me to join a top100 alliance. I havent done any excavation flights. Hahaha.

Extra maps (you’d need very very long time to gather all the alliance special maps), extra fuel, extra passengers, extra bonus (business class/dice/golden dice/sky captain/QL) (for top100 alliances).

Extra bonus for a week according to how many % tasks the alliance finished during the previous week.

Nice neighbors who’ll help with your event needs/building needs/item needs if you can communicate with them.

Etc.

But don’t forget that joining alliance means you have responsibility too according to that specific alliance rules. For example: fly 40K per week, complete at least 1 task, send gift for every alliance members, etc.

So the choice is yours whether you want to join an alliance or play solo. I don’t think there’s a “good time” to join one. But joining an active one is one of the reasons I’m still playing this game.

Last edited:
I mean after completed all the regular and excavation flights? not to mention events...
I’d say well before. It depends what you want from an alliance.

Some ask no tasks just lots of pax, others say one task etc. Ours is 2 tasks as we go for 70% bonus to avoid too many breakdowns.
Communication? Some use Area 51, some have a messenger thread, some don’t communicate at all. What do YOU want from the alliance? Ours is a nice group of people who communicate in several threads.
Objectives? Ours is 70%, usualltop 10, but not competing tooth and nail, others must be in top 5 or top 10or they get depressed! Everyone is different.

By not being in an alliance your denying yourself the chance to make new friends and learn lots of new things about AC. Just make sure you find one that communicates regularily!!
Don’t be fooled by alliances which look full. Spaces are often filled with spare accounts so task numbers don’t go up. Doesn’t mean there isn’t a vacancy. Look at the posts in alliance section. Whose in the alliance...... but yes you are missing out.

I've received invites from neighbors lately to join their Alliance. As a matter of fact I also have my own Alliance and it's definitely a guilt trip, never committed enough time for it so that a leading member (who happened to be the only one completed tasks) was so fed up that he left :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: My question is, dear pioneer pilots, in your opinion when is the good time to join an Alliance? I mean after completed all the regular and excavation flights? not to mention events...
I gave up my own alliance to join a top 25 alliance and I don't regret it. I felt guilty leaving but I made sure to transfer the leadership rather than disband it. Otherwise everything @Madge59230 said :)

Top Bottom