Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Whats wrong with this Event??

D

Deleted member 5399

I got all sidebar challenges done and 3/3/3 on main challenge but it won't allow me to complete it as the complete button isn't highlighted.
I sent support ticket to GI along with screenshot.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Given that the small info icon states you can't finish it early for everyone I'd say it's working as intended. Sound like the event finishes at the same time for everyone no matter if you get the items early or not.

D

Deleted member 5399

@Wired Parrott @Fencat
They've never done any other events, that I recall, if on finishes early they make them wait. And as I see it, I used my brain to fly to the best possible destination, after fighting so hard going to Bogata, when all I had to do was go back in time and acquire the Spyglass bonus, and fly to Lima.
Not my problem GI didn't lol break down more than 10 planes at most and made them easy to fix. They decided to put the Cold War items in one of the easiest places to fly to.
And with what, 20 days to start with in the event and having less than 1/2 to go, that should not be considered early.
I've seen people do some events in under 2 days. If you have the items on hand, or the coins and greenies to spend, then the game should be fair in reaping the reward,(s) when finished, as promised.
Again this is why so many multiplayer games do not last long, because either you are getting cheated by the cheaters in the game, cheated by the developers/creators of the game, and/or both.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Well I haven't played this more then a couple weeks so this being my first event Idk what they have done before but I don't understand how they have cheated you out of anything when it clearly stated from the start that the event could not be finished early. If you get the reward when the event ends you are not cheated out of anything.

Now I understand you want it earlier and that they might have let you do that before but just because they don't this time doesn't mean something is broken. But that's just my opinion if you reported it I expect you will get their view on it ;)

Indeed all other events have been completed in short order by many. Then again none
said you could not finish the "adventure" not event early. With the city slowly changing I am
certain there is more to the adventure which has not been revealed. I would guess whenever
the finale comes anybody who has completed the tasks will be able to click complete. I don't
really feel cheated by this nor would I if I flew loads in order to do so early, if it had been possible.
I just think GI wanted to do something a bit different rather than the old finish click complete.

D

Deleted member 5399

[QUO
Indeed all other events have been completed in short order by many. Then again none
said you could not finish the "adventure" not event early. With the city slowly changing I am
certain there is more to the adventure which has not been revealed. I would guess whenever
the finale comes anybody who has completed the tasks will be able to click complete. I don't
really feel cheated by this nor would I if I flew loads in order to do so early, if it had been possible.
I just think GI wanted to do something a bit different rather than the old finish click complete.

@Wired Parrott @Fencat

I suppose okay it may be something different, but if I recall, did not Android and IOS have a headstart on this as well?
I believe they had the event as well as the patch/update afterwards before the windows players.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
That part I don't know sorry but wouldn't suprise me as the game seem to be a mobile game from the start then converted to Windows so it probably takes extra time. I agree that's annoying and not making it completely even but that's not really part of the original complaint here.

But Yea I'm also interested in hearing their reply ;)

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
android and ios got the event 1 day earlier, win phone got it week after all. Timer for completion is the same for all. As first week was such a bad with drop rates, i wouldn't call that much of advantage (except flying for stars - flights were cheaper on fuel).

D

Deleted member 5399

Mary Heiden (Game Insight Support)

Oct 19, 18:35 MSK

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I will be dealing with your request further.

As a matter of fact, the concept described by you cannot be referred to as some kind of error. The situation addressed can actually take place, but it is perfectly normal as it is one of the game features and a part of the developers' plan. You aren't able to complete the quest still the event available in the game. The quest will be completed with other players together. In this case you can see all stage of the volcano
Despite the fact that it is supposed to be this way and there is no technical malfunction taking place in your game, I certainly understand that you may find this part of the game play a bit confusing, that is why I have transferred your comment to the developers so they could take it under advisement and probably change the game-play and the game design to make this aspect of the game more likable and self-explanatory.
If you find any other aspect of the game not clear enough, please feel free to contact me any time. I will be happy to let the developers know of your opinion.

Should you come across any questions, please contact our Support Team! We are always glad to help you!

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
As suspected - a clearer reason why rather than just a message which was vague & could be perceived in different ways would of been better. Since it's the first time that I remember they don't allow an early finish i'll forgive them ;-)

Top Bottom