Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What to do with gold and silver tokens?

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
MightyOldMan
Silver for grand hotel. Gold for omega hotel. Both for reserve hangar upgrade. Silver for contracts
Thanks. I didn’t quite get the point about the reserve hangar. I currently have only lvl1 and it costs 15K coins to get it to lvl2. Does it require silver after that? Also what’s the point upgrading it?

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thanks. I didn’t quite get the point about the reserve hangar. I currently have only lvl1 and it costs 15K coins to get it to lvl2. Does it require silver after that? Also what’s the point upgrading it?
After L2 it requires gold and silver to upgrade.
Each upgrade gives more purchasable slots, but also 1 free slot with each upgrade.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
What do they do for you
If you place the Visa Centre beside your passenger buildings, the passengers are placed in there when you collect rather than in the usual place. It means you can save them to use whenever you want. To do this, you will need to buy a time limited contract which allows the collection. So, with the basic contract, you get one hour. Pawn shop - I've never figured that one out.......

P

Top Bottom