Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What i need from my neighbors

Hi,

I think this would create a lot more work for me. I have now reached the stage where the only upgrades left to do are Level 11 Town Hall, Control Tower, and Terminal. For these I arrange for gifts via private message.

Other items I list in my game name and usually only change it once a week.

I do agree with @Davescharf about signatures being kept up to date. I have lost count of the number of times a neighbours still lists 4 x item when I have already sent 4 or 5 to them :(

Each to his own however.

Regards
Harcourt

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
I have no problems looking at people’s game name because 12-15 of ny neighbors I send gifts to daily do that. The other 5-8 takes me just a few minutes in the forum so it doesn’t bother me at all. For me I don’t see how this makes that process any sooner

I’d much prefer people use the time on their signatures and pay attention to my game name/signature
i don't have a list with same neighbors to send gifts...i have in my name 4 items that neighbors could send and i still receive others items....i update signature after every item i receive and still receive another 4-6 items few days after the items it is no longer in my signature...when you change the name often the game doesn't update and i received the item a few times after i change....
i think that for inexperienced players maybe will help...i think it is easy to check one excel for 5-8 neighbors instead of 5-8 signature....

this spreadsheet it is not only for my neighbors, could be for all the 155 members on forum that check daily the signature and when you change your signature it takes another 2 minutes to update in the spreadsheet....but for your neighbors maybe will reduce the time to send gifts with 10-20 minutes...it is only my opinion...i will ask my neighbors to complete the spreadsheet and update for few days and tell me if they feel a difference....

The reason you get an over run of gifts that are listed in your game name is because it often takes multiple connections to the server before people’s game names are updated on your account. Quite annoying, but a GI server limitation that is just tough luck! To over come this issue, adding “test” as a neighbour request will update ALL of your neighbours names. The only catch is that your neighbours probably don’t do this so your name in their game doesn’t get updated :(.

Last edited:

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
The reason you get an over run of gifts that are listed in your game name is because it often takes multiple connections to the server before people’s game names are updated on your account. Quite annoying, but a GI server limitation that is just tough luck! To over come this issue, adding “test” to your neighbour request will update ALL of your neighbours names. The only catch is that your neighbours probably don’t do this so your name in their game doesn’t get updated :(.
Do you mean any time we use a code to add neighbors, we should include the word "test" behind it?

Not exactly. Everyone should do this process once a day, especially prior to sending out gifts...

In the same place you would put a neighbour code, type the word test.
This will send a neighbour request to the server and update all existing neighbours game names, but most importantly, it clears out/unblocks any neighbour requests that have been sent to you or by you that might still be sitting in the twilight zone.
Once you have sent the request, n2486 will be sitting in your waiting list. Delete it. You cannot repeat the process until it has been deleted.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Not exactly. Everyone should do this process once a day, especially prior to sending out gifts...

This will send a neighbour request to the server and update all existing neighbours game names, but most importantly, it clears out/unblocks any neighbour requests that have been sent to you or by you that might still be sitting in the twilight zone.
Once you have sent the request, n2486 will be sitting in your waiting list. Delete it. You cannot repeat the process until it has been deleted.
Thanks ...i use this everyday...

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)

Thanks. Just did it.

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
It is free for everybody ....all we need to ask our neighbors to do this...i send couple of messages...like a game...let's everybody send 10 messages to their neighbors...and maybe like this we will find more to fill...

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
Thanks to @Guy Lemmer @pete blake @benfly123 @cats are awesome @Daniel De Gracia @SarahLee1 @Harcourt @JayBee @KingJJ @Carles @harry singh @TeresaLisboa @Madegwen59 @murberry1812 @Robobobo888 @Speed @Teboho @VNorbee that have filled the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11V9qBtPwfIgsuUhFjQiRylGISLrgiiec8zfeUxckHkc/edit?usp=sharing
please tell me if helped you to send gift easiest?
please let's ask everybody another neighbor this weekend to fill in the spreadsheet..with the link takes only 2 minutes to fill.....i wish will be 50 at the end of this week...

Top Bottom