Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Well... It took me only 4.5 years to get the cloud castle

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
729B0C87-57B3-4242-81FB-277546426865.png
Speaking of patience in that game.. After 4.5 years of playing I've just earned my first cloud castle....
He he.. That means that within 22.5 years I will be able to get 6 cloud castles... šŸ˜³

Captain BA

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
033cwthp9
Username
Captain BA
View attachment 62540Speaking of patience in that game.. After 4.5 years of playing I've just earned my first cloud castle....
He he.. That means that within 22.5 years I will be able to get 6 cloud castles... šŸ˜³
Put it round a magic square. Make the 4.5 years worth it. šŸ˜ƒ

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
View attachment 62540Speaking of patience in that game.. After 4.5 years of playing I've just earned my first cloud castle....
Dont feel so bad It took me several years as well and I'm still not even close to the Paul Bunyan thing

Congratulations @amir77a šŸ„³
I am still feeling your pain.. I have been playing this game for 3 1/2 years now and still need to get my first Cloud Castle.. so looks like I am on the same trajectory as you so in another year I should expect to complete this collection to get my first one. I am currently have 82 Unicorns out of 100... šŸ˜£

Robbie Laker

1300+ Star Club
Mitenrabo Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for friend code.
Username
Robbie Laker
I have 6 Cloud Castles, all obtained within a year or so of play, and 1165 Unicorns in total (so 5 CC spare in warehouse). It seems that certain probabilities - such as the drop rate from clouds - are set at the game level and never change. Luck of the draw.

All good šŸ‘
I have only 2 cloud castle in 7 years playing daily šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Congratulations @amir77a šŸ„³
I am still feeling your pain.. I have been playing this game for 3 1/2 years now and still need to get my first Cloud Castle.. so looks like I am on the same trajectory as you so in another year I should expect to complete this collection to get my first one. I am currently have 82 Unicorns out of 100... šŸ˜£
Good luck šŸ™šŸ¼

Been playing about the same time and yet to get my first cloud castle! I drop away in 99! But the clouds seemed to have been effected by global warmingā€¦ very few about!

Been playing about the same time and yet to get my first cloud castle! I drop away in 99! But the clouds seemed to have been effected by global warmingā€¦ very few about!
Harder now visually with snow plus they do seem to thin out sometimes. Pan n scan when green returns, must chase them! - being OCD helps :giggle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom