Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday October 14th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Loverboy Smith said:
I don't have the "Send in the Return" option under the Cone you sent . I have not built level 1 Reserve Hanger . No Space to build it yet . Therefore I have no level 2 or level 3 Reserve Hanger items at all to send . The only RH item I have to send is Wheel Blocks (level 1). If I Built the level 1 Reserve Hanger , then level 2 Reserve Hanger items would be become available to me to send . Does this make sense ? I'm new to the send in return business and above Info is very useful . Thanks for trying to clarify . LB

Maybe the button is not there because you already sent a gift to long that day?
If you leave long's gift in your list, the button will show after gift reset. You then can hit the return button.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Loverboy Smith said:
I don't have the "Send in the Return" option under the Cone you sent . I have not built level 1 Reserve Hanger . No Space to build it yet . Therefore I have no level 2 or level 3 Reserve Hanger items at all to send . The only RH item I have to send is Wheel Blocks (level 1). If I Built the level 1 Reserve Hanger , then level 2 Reserve Hanger items would be become available to me to send . Does this make sense ? I'm new to the send in return business and above Info is very useful . Thanks for trying to clarify . LB

Maybe the button is not there because you already sent a gift to long that day?
If you leave long's gift in your list, the button will show after gift reset. You then can hit the return button.
Thank you very much @Flip 123 . I've noticed even with beacons some were returnable and others not . I really thank you for clearing up my confusion . I am a rookie and was quite frustrated . I wish there was a best answer button for your great answer . This rookie really appreciates the sound advice of a seasoned professional ! I apologize for the aggrevation @Long . Sincerely , LB . Hope you'll give me another chance .

Last edited:

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thank you Very much ! Items needed for Sweets Factory : Crucible x5 , Glazing Machine x5 , Screw Press x5 .........SPARE PROPELLERS .......... Thanks for all the help with the beacons . That part of the quest has been completed thanks to your help ! Thank you also for the help with the items for level 2 Reserve Hanger . All good there also . What Great Neighbor's ! ! !

Last edited:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks all for the reserve hanger gifts. I can "Send in Return" Wheel Blocks, Fluorescent Lamp, and Exit Sign. If you need any of these items, PM me before sending the item. I will return it afterwards.

I would be grateful for the following items:
Oscillating Beacon
Fuel Catalyst
Ear Plugs

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
High Level Repair Items

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I'm all done with the Reserve Hangers. Thanks for the help. I will still return items if you need them.

I can return Wheel Block, Safety Cone, Fire Extinguisher.

Need Fuel and Fuel Catalyst. Updated signature.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Question . I recently joined an alliance. I was hesitant because I had problem with passenger reload the 1st time . That problem seemed to be solved this time . However , after joining , I visited an alliance members Airport . He's flying 130,000 pas. This week and has 67 hangers . Is it possible to have 67 hangers and still be playing fair ?

Last edited:
Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. Don't remember how many each of the items needed for level 3 Reserve Hangar, so I am asking another round from my LY2 game, if you can help, thanks!

@Nick Schultz: sent you Fuel (20), and Fire Extinguisher from my LY2 game, can you return?
@steveowa: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@javi: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@HP-: sent you Fire Extinguish, can you return?
@el_angelus: sent you Fire Extinguisher, can you return?
@Lmerimac: sent you Fuel (20), and Fire Extinguisher from my LY2 game, can you return?
@Gt city: sent you Fuel (20), and Fire Extinguisher from my LY2 game, can you return?
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Flight Catering, and Fire Extinguisher from my LY2 game, can you return?
@suzy: sent you Oscillating Beacon, and Fire Extinguisher from my LY2 game, can you return it?
@M22: sent you Earplugs, and Fire Extinguisher from my LY2 game, can you return?
@Loverboy Smith: sent you Screw Press.
@flip123: sent you Fire Extinguisher from my LY2 game, can you return?
@Marcio Veiga: sent you Fire Extinguisher from my LY2 game, can you return it?
@SannSunn: sent you Earplugs, and Fire Extinguisher from my LY2 game, can you return?
@Toertchen: sent you Fire Extinguisher form my LY2 game, can you return?
@TSharper: sent you Fire Extinguisher form my LY2 game, can you return?
@stevel2606: sent you Earplugs.
@Kamikaze: sent you Fire Extinguisher from my LY2 game, can you return?
@Juvenal: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: sent you Fire Extinguisher from my LY2 game, can you return?
@LAX: sent you Flight Catering.
@hansle10: sent you Spare Propeller.
@mohsen larijani: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@zenmie: Sent you Fuel (20).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom