Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 8th May 2013 - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Doune - finally managed to find your invite - accepted it and sent you 2x ergo chairs. Will try to work my way through your list of needed items...

Trying to get fuel out to everyone as I can - with the fact that none of the visitors clicks are working it makes it much harder.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
I don't understand. If I use the map, example, I use Machu Pichu. Then I have 6 hours. If I did not complete 3 stars rating (90 flights) within the 6 hours, after the time ended, will it become reset when I use another machu pichu map?

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
dankie or should i say danke olly. tdv thank you for the fuel. mel i think meli2 and mel2 will cause some confusion so i am back to Melony
No not danke but dankie, I'm from Holland (there we say: bedankt!), so your language and the mine looks similar sometimes. I like your language :D

syapik, if you read the forum about the rockfestival, there is enough information about this complicated quest, success!

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
hi all, I just returned from my gifting round.
I also added some of you to my new game (see sign). Due to a new phone, I started all over. I wanted to transfer Meli from my tab to my phone, but that didn't work. Transfering Meli2 from phone to phone didn't work either, so I started all over again. I will continue playing Meli at my tab as well (I really like my X'mas tree at the game :) ).

Fijne dag nog Melony en Olly!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
sergeant New Member
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 35
Stars: 64
Hearts: 06
Good morning(good afternoon old world friends) ,thanks for yours gifts,will send again afternoon. Please do not send more Biker Jacket or any arena items if you need it post in signature I will send it to you." Please don't waste your gifts. Don't send items I have not requested."(c)diwata;)
Will send more gifts today late afternoon EST to :
Sorumbas @spare wire
gopsury83@Projector
If you need something different, tell me ,otherwise i will send according of your signature from things I can send

I don't understand. If I use the map, example, I use Machu Pichu. Then I have 6 hours. If I did not complete 3 stars rating (90 flights) within the 6 hours, after the time ended, will it become reset when I use another machu pichu map?

Syapik,

Read posts on this thread before you use the map.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/android-new-update-rockfestival.2883/page-7
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/android-new-update-rockfestival.2883/page-9

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody, thx my neighbours for all Ocilating Beacon :). I changed some priorities, meals are welcome also. (Signature Updated)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
So sorry syapik stay strong buddy. Kei i was playing the Russian version of the game but i will start sending you jackets every day from tomorrow. Let me know when to stop. Russian neighbours are the drop rates in your game version always that good? Let us know when your next mission comes around so i can change my phone's language setting. I will definitely join you again.

Thanks, I still need 5 jackets. Please send to me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
If anyone can gift any item for my fuel station upgrade it would greatly be appreciated.
tdv I try and not ask too often, and I might have also asked in the past.
Is there any way you could send me some items for my upgrade?

Gifts in alphabetical order:
air canillas passengers
Bali Hi passengers
Bulldog deicer
diwata propeller
doggy landing lamp
Doune fuel additive
Dulcesakura landing lamp
flip123 powerful radio transmitter
Gt city additional radar
InCoNvEnIeNtE catering
Kei scotch
melony catering
Metrohenrik spare prop
olly 333 catering
pienicki passengers
piloot Darwin powerful radio trans
Sorumbas spare wire
vayka1 spare wire

DC

S

Sorumbas

tdv i saw in ur signature that u can send the gray transmitters. I would be grateful to u if u can send me. Thx in advance.;)
Thx also to you I learned that both gray and grey are correct :)

Donclyde i need also fly to Moscow and Rio to get the items for the fuel station. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom