Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 20th November 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Signature updated with latest offerings and wants. :)

Thanks Red Fox One, Juvenal, and vayka1 for sending me requested items. I really appreciate it!

I'm desperately in search of: Projector (x2), Dispatcher Console, Guest Book, Insulation (1), Drill Machine (2)

for Tower L3, Passenger Terminal L3, and Repair Base L3. If anyone has any of these to gift, please consider inviting me and helping me out. Thanks so much!

Signature updated with latest offerings and wants. :)

Thanks Red Fox One, Juvenal, and vayka1 for sending me requested items. I really appreciate it!

I'm desperately in search of: Projector (x2), Dispatcher Console, Guest Book, Power Source (2), Insulation (2), Drill Machine (2)
for Tower L3, Passenger Terminal L3, and Repair Base L3. If anyone has any of these to gift, please consider inviting me and helping me out. Thanks so much!

@Lakino the Great : I've sent you Power Source. Please send me Spaceship Engine ( I need only one).

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
@Lakino the Great : I've sent you Power Source. Please send me Spaceship Engine ( I need only one).

Juvenal, Power Source received. Thanks! I just tried sending you a Spaceship Engine but I guess my account hasn't reset for the day yet. I will sent you a Spaceship Engine when I am able to after the daily reset.

nsari, thanks for sending me the other Power Source. I am sending you fuel 20 in return as you requested.

My signature has been updated to reflect that fact that I currently no longer need anymore Power Source. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my 3 games received(y) Gifts are already out again.

Still lookin for those level 7 terminal goodies if anyone can oblige ?

Not sure if you are aware that Level 7 building items were removed from gift list since last update, so nobody can send them anymore, you will have to fly to destinations to get them for now (if the destinations still give the items) until GI decides to add them back if they ever will.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts for today went out a moment and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
set: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Kazinho: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Gt city: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
perezgreg: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Paint to your PG3 game.
miss0033: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Navigation Module.
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel Supply.
TSharper: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Fuel Additives, sent you Fuel Additives.
Toertchen: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Spare Propeller.
flip123: thanks for the Altimeter, sent Oscillating Beacon to your flip123 game.
Polar: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Additional Radar and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).

Not sure if you are aware that Level 7 building items were removed from gift list since last update, so nobody can send them anymore, you will have to fly to destinations to get them for now (if the destinations still give the items) until GI decides to add them back if they ever will.
I think Level 7 building gift list is remove from gift list only for the one that have completed it.
I myself still struggling with Level 6 building and the level 7 gift list is still intact.

I think Level 7 building gift list is remove from gift list only for the one that have completed it.
I myself still struggling with Level 6 building and the level 7 gift list is still intact.

Thanks for the info! Great to know, so I guess only those who haven't completed Level 7 buildings can gift those Level 7 building items.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thanks for the info! Great to know, so I guess only those who haven't completed Level 7 buildings can gift those Level 7 building items.
rickycowslip and Long, this is true for android, I can still gift a laptop, but on iphone the items are still in the list so probably Iphone and ipad can still gift you most of the items (they have 3 out of 4 items for each building, the fourth is only giftable by android)
rickycowslip, try the iphone/ipad neighbors that still can gift (i can't)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
rickycowslip, Long, Juvenal, flip123
I have bought and built all the Level7 Buildings: Terminal and Control Tower are working but still don't have the Mayor's Portrait for Town Hall so that mission is not completed yet but since Halloween quest I don't have Walkie Talkie and another one item in my list.

rickycowslip, Long, Juvenal, flip123
I have bought and built all the Level7 Buildings: Terminal and Control Tower are working but still don't have the Mayor's Portrait for Town Hall so that mission is not completed yet but since Halloween quest I don't have Walkie Talkie and another one item in my list.
So the trigger is not all Level 7 Buildings, I got a hunch maybe the Level 7 Control Tower trigger it (cause its the expensive one)
@Lukasz : I can help you with Mayor's Portrait. Send me invitation.

Top Bottom