Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 13th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Good morning people!
Red launch is underway on dagummit game...
spearman78 can now send monitors for those who are in need..
All flight items are welcome on both games, with the most pressing need being fight catering and fuel hose for spearman78

Thanks everyone!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:

@Bali Hi (Bali Hi) fuel catalyst
@Mrstepot (beckyp) fuel catalyst; (becky2) spare propeller
@Neil ellor (Captain tneil) oscillating beacon
@chenlove archive box
@cmh chick spare wire
@billsnj attitude indicator
@GamingSwiftie navigation module
@Gt city (Gt city) fuel catalyst; (Gt city 3) navigation module
@Hburr filled candies
@Chuckert (holly Jolly) passengers
IrishStout attitude indicator
@Jay J (!minime) wireless compass
@LAX (Drew17) flight catering
Patritius oscillating beacon
@Sky - flight catering
@sportybear (sportychub) navigation module
@greensmith (Waverly Huff) passengers
@wwo55 (ww055) flight catering

Cheers,
Ramy

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
I‘ve gotten TONS (like about 100) of neighbor requests on both games over the last couple of days. Most are "lurkers" I'm sure...any forum members that have done so, please speak up so I can know that you're a forum member and accept.

Thanks!

I‘ve gotten TONS (like about 100) of neighbor requests on both games over the last couple of days. Most are "lurkers" I'm sure...any forum members that have done so, please speak up so I can know that you're a forum member and accept.

Thanks!
The real neighbour requests is if you got 100 coins for it.
If their request is arrive when your gift cycle reset is an automate thing by GI.
Just delete it unless you are interested in randomness

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@rahaa: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Polar: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@AJ: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: thanks for the Dryer to my second game, sent you Router if you can return, thanks!
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, Centrifuge and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Deicer and Fuel (20).
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Spare Wire to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Wireless Compass.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@TSharper: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@spearman78: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@nsari: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Centrifuge to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@PJW: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Attitude Indicator.
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20) sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ah4w5ma
Username
AnnasChaudhary
Username/Friend Code :ah4w5ma

Items Required
Robot Tester (4) , Assembly Robot (3) ,Transmitter (5)
Items i Can Send
Fuel Catalyst , BathTowel ,Atm ,Single Matt Whiskey , Cockpit Glass ,Generator ,Great Shots ,Landing Lamps ,Dispactcher Console ,SandBag , PowerFul Radio Transmiiter ,Video Wall ,Security Camera ,Cognac , AirCraft Tire ,Calculator ,Ergnomic Chair ,Fuel Additives Drill Machine ,ADDITIONAL Radar . WhiteGold Bracket,

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@rahaa: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Polar: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@AJ: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: thanks for the Dryer to my second game, sent you Router if you can return, thanks!
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, Centrifuge and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Deicer and Fuel (20).
@Neil ellor: thanks for the Spare Wire to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Wireless Compass.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@TSharper: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@spearman78: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Flight Catering to my second game, sent you Flight Catering.
@nsari: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Nina: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Centrifuge to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@PJW: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Attitude Indicator.
@Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20) sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@Theo1977: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@Long sorry I think I hit return on the Spare Wire which you didn't really want
I have Router on Captain Ne2 so if you want to send the corresponding item as I can only return

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axvdkis
Username
chenlove
@belledohna @Rsorour @Bali Hi @Marcio Veiga @Robby Kusuma
thanks for the advice guys, then I will ask, is it worth building the baggage hall? I looked at many of my neighbors cities and seems like not many people have one.
and, is it worth building a garden between the houses? Again seems like not many people have the gardens.
for the gift sets and launch ready cases, should I open them at a certain time or I can open them as soon as I get them or it doesn't matter at all when I open them I get the same things anyway?
Thanks for the advice in advance!
Chen

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aw5gehl
Username
yahudah
Username/Friend Code :ah4w5ma

Items Required
Robot Tester (4) , Assembly Robot (3) ,Transmitter (5)
Items i Can Send
Fuel Catalyst , BathTowel ,Atm ,Single Matt Whiskey , Cockpit Glass ,Generator ,Great Shots ,Landing Lamps ,Dispactcher Console ,SandBag , PowerFul Radio Transmiiter ,Video Wall ,Security Camera ,Cognac , AirCraft Tire ,Calculator ,Ergnomic Chair ,Fuel Additives Drill Machine ,ADDITIONAL Radar . WhiteGold Bracket,

Just sent you a neighbor request, can send you a transmitter if still needed.

thanks for the advice guys, then I will ask, is it worth building the baggage hall? I looked at many of my neighbors cities and seems like not many people have one.
and, is it worth building a garden between the houses? Again seems like not many people have the gardens.
for the gift sets and launch ready cases, should I open them at a certain time or I can open them as soon as I get them or it doesn't matter at all when I open them I get the same things anyway?
Chen

1. Baggage hall is pretty useless. Build it when you have nothing else to do.
  2. 1x1 gardens are worth it, especially if you make use of the "blank" spaces.
  3. Gift sets & Launch Ready boxes. This is really up to you, but for practical reason, it may be good not to keep too many unopened boxes. I seldom open mine, and now the list is so long it gets to become a hassle when trying to open the Launch Ready Boxes. But I don't think it makes a difference whether you open them in batches or as soon as you get them.

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Chen

I would agree with @Bali Hi. If and when you do get around to building a baggage hall, I think it triggers the rather lucrative dinosaur bone quest, not 100% sure. And don't let those launch-readies (or gift sets) pile up too much-you need to know that you can finish a launch, and it's completely tedious to be opening those things while you are on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom