Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 13th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
@belledohna @Rsorour @Bali Hi @Marcio Veiga @Robby Kusuma
thanks for the advice guys, then I will ask, is it worth building the baggage hall? I looked at many of my neighbors cities and seems like not many people have one.
and, is it worth building a garden between the houses? Again seems like not many people have the gardens.
for the gift sets and launch ready cases, should I open them at a certain time or I can open them as soon as I get them or it doesn't matter at all when I open them I get the same things anyway?
Thanks for the advice in advance!
Chen

I second what Bali Hi and belledohna have just noted. With regards to the gardens, it is all about strategy in deciding where you put them as they increase passenger productivity of the surrounding buildings. Since you will be actively launching soon, there will be not time to collect and save before you open them. I would suggest open all what you have collected after every time you do your round of neighbor visits.
Cheers,
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
@belledohna @Rsorour @Bali Hi @Marcio Veiga @Robby Kusuma
thanks for the advice guys, then I will ask, is it worth building the baggage hall? I looked at many of my neighbors cities and seems like not many people have one.
and, is it worth building a garden between the houses? Again seems like not many people have the gardens.
for the gift sets and launch ready cases, should I open them at a certain time or I can open them as soon as I get them or it doesn't matter at all when I open them I get the same things anyway?
Thanks for the advice in advance!
Chen
Ok, here is my opinion. Different with Balihi.
1. Bagage Hall, I like. Because I landed many guest planes. Not that many, but since I play like in the between of something, I like them fast. So I built it.
2. The garden, depends. If you like you city for spiderman, rare buildings, garden is a good choice. But if you loke spiderman to live, garden is not a good option.

Device
  1. Android
About the box, better open immidiatelly. Because if you have many kind of box, for ex, launch Fuel box, it is in the middle. Everytime you open, you have to scroll.... Healthy for your thumb but not your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom