Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Water world collection - Sea of Clouds (Green map) bug??.

I’m not sure if it’s a bug but.......after the last update whenever I’ve opened up a 1st place Red launch box (Master of universe 3) and one of the random rewards is the Sea of clouds map (Green map), it is not showing up in my Water world collection in my warehouse.

Anybody else experienced similar missing rewards for the water world collection?

Edit - any maps for Water world Collection are not registering!!, @Ur-quan

26CD5A86-B20A-48B1-9C72-E26ACA19B95A.jpeg

Last edited:

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I’m not sure if it’s a bug but.......after the last update whenever I’ve opened up a 1st place Red launch box and one of the random rewards is the Sea of clouds map (Green map), it is not showing up in my Water world collection in my warehouse.

Anybody else experienced similar missing rewards for the water world collection?

View attachment 27525
I just found out, too, no Water World maps are added to the collection when you open gold & silver chests.

I will confirm - on Windows. No change in number of items in water world collection. My chest contained Sea of Clouds and Sea of Cold. (I'm not opening chests until I need the fuel or gold tokens because I'm tired of losing my Main Stabilizers) I'll be sending a note to GI support.
Before opening chest:
water world - before.JPG

After opening chest:
water world - after.JPG

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04zpd754
Username
Silver
The same here.... I've collected 3 Golden chest and there was one "sea of cold" but when I tried to collecte the collection... surprise... It was not present. I supposed to have bad memory. Today I've checked before opening the one just received at the end of the mission and no item of the collection increase their number. I've so tried with a silver chest on my secondary game and Fuel, Silver token and large fuel tank looks to be ok.

Last edited:
Well, got the good news that my support team is going to "talk the matter over with my colleagues and get back to you shortly." Guess that means they do recognize there is a problem and are working on it. At least they didn't say that everything is working properly. :)
Same answer to me 🙂

Top Bottom